news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 04-16-2008, 05:31 PM   #1
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Another Character From G.I JOE Is Revealed

SCARLETT

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 06:24 PM   #2
rich gannon

rich gannon shaolin monk

so this is gonna be live action? damn i thought it was gonna be more on the animation side. now i wanna see it more.

i had dozens upon dozens of gi joes but i cant remember scarlett, was she an original or one of the later additions that seemed to come out after the movie?
rich gannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 07:57 PM   #3
Guarded By Martyrs
"ALL1stVERSE ALL1stVERSE"

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Thats a sexy suit...
A Cross-Bow...Nice !!!!
Cheers TAURO

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 08:23 PM   #4
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich gannon View Post
so this is gonna be live action? damn i thought it was gonna be more on the animation side. now i wanna see it more.

i had dozens upon dozens of gi joes but i cant remember scarlett, was she an original or one of the later additions that seemed to come out after the movie?
scarlett was an original
LORD ZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 02:17 AM   #5
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

who is the actress playing Scarlett?

that chick has a nice ass.........lol

click the sig if you vatican status
NAKHI the SOLORIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 02:20 AM   #6
RzaRectum
G.A.W.D. PT.III

RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post

SCARLETT
MMhmmm.. Does she have Kung-Fu Grip?
RzaRectum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 08:15 AM   #7
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post

SCARLETT

That's a hot pic. Scarlett looking better than ever.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 08:30 AM   #8
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

Dunno who she is, but she looks pretty much perfect for Scarlett.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 09:05 AM   #9
STYLE

i don't wanna piss on the parade but...
i hate when they do this, make the whole team into this futuristic homogeneous all black leather uniform shit. (see X-men) part of the appeal to GI Joe and Xmen was that each character had his/her own style, which included clothing.

okay tauro.....

here it is...

i earned it.....

Old 04-17-2008, 09:08 AM   #10
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

Thing is, good as the suits look in a comic book, it's very hard to make a grown man wearing skin tight yellow spandex not look like a fuckin dick. i don't blame them at all.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 09:10 AM   #11
STYLE

i mean how boring would this be if everyone was wearing an all lack leather bodysuit?
Old 04-17-2008, 09:13 AM   #12
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLEMASTERR View Post
i don't wanna piss on the parade but...
i hate when they do this, make the whole team into this futuristic homogeneous all black leather uniform shit. (see X-men) part of the appeal to GI Joe and Xmen was that each character had his/her own style, which included clothing.
Yeah i totally agree......but that pic does look hot though.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 09:17 AM   #13
STYLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinx View Post
Thing is, good as the suits look in a comic book, it's very hard to make a grown man wearing skin tight yellow spandex not look like a fuckin dick. i don't blame them at all.
oh really? but black spandex doesn't?

two of the most successful tv shows ever.....no black leather/spandex

Old 04-17-2008, 09:24 AM   #14
Tyler Durden
You are not your job

Tyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLEMASTERR View Post
That fucking picture moves when you look at it. Mexican wave style.
I'm not high, I'm at work.

BUT THAT FUCKING PICTURE IS MOVING!!!

Tyler Durden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 09:26 AM   #15
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

To be fair:

The X-men franchise needed a change of pace. The movie directors opted for a more modern look. Pretty soon the comic book creators followed suit. The reasoning was if you have a bunch of people running around in colored spandex, they look like over grown retards.

Plus, comic books always stereo type us super hero types.