news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 04-20-2008, 01:46 PM   #1
ZigZag
KEEP IT FLAVAS

ZigZag Sinister snakeZigZag Sinister snakeZigZag Sinister snakeZigZag Sinister snake
Send a message via AIM to ZigZag Send a message via MSN to ZigZag Send a message via Yahoo to ZigZag
Question So how many of you fellas listen to rnb??

more than like rap etc???

I noticed alot of guys be listening to r&b...like the love songs. The dudes seem to listen to that more the rap?? especially cats around my age (im gonna be 23 this year) and older. Like i thought dudes be listening to that gangsta shit but they listen to lyfe jennings, bilal, mario, etc.... even usher... so whaddup? what u into? cuz for me i can't listen to that stuff...im too gully for that... and uhm plus them songs are very love sick songs.... but u fellas listen to? are you more rap these days? or have u matured into rnb??

"CREAM PUFF NIGGA I NEED YOU, SO THEY CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND YOU"

ZigZag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 01:51 PM   #2
Sky Blue Danny Kid
Internet Community Member

Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZigZag View Post
more than like rap etc???

I noticed alot of guys be listening to r&b...like the love songs. The dudes seem to listen to that more the rap?? especially cats around my age (im gonna be 23 this year) and older. Like i thought dudes be listening to that gangsta shit but they listen to lyfe jennings, bilal, mario, etc.... even usher... so whaddup? what u into? cuz for me i can't listen to that stuff...im too gully for that... and uhm plus them songs are very love sick songs.... but u fellas listen to? are you more rap these days? or have u matured into rnb??
That shit's not R&B. Fuckin chi-lites, delfonics, temptations, smokey, isleys, stevie, that shits R&B, and I listen to it more than I listen to rap nowadays, as most of it is weak.

And Rap hasn't been even a little bit gully since 1997.

I will listen to some jaheim and the occasional r kelly jam these days, but for the most part, i don't like new r&b.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Sky Blue Danny Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 01:54 PM   #3
6 Chambaz
But The Stove Was Off...

6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son

Beyonce, Amerie, Mariah, Ciara are the modern felines that occasionally play in my headphon
Old 04-20-2008, 01:54 PM   #4
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

back like that's a good joint gangsta RnB. I like that style yo

" knowin damn well me an that nigga aint friendz"

"Cant get a nigga back like that"
Old 04-20-2008, 01:55 PM   #5
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

THE GHOST FACE KILLERS: COMING SOON!
Old 04-20-2008, 01:55 PM   #6
6 Chambaz
But The Stove Was Off...

6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son

^Dat sig don't look too good Sicka, the quality is shit
Old 04-20-2008, 01:57 PM   #7
TheWolf

Dont listen to any R&B. Dont mind old stuff, Delfonics etc, but dont even own any of that.

I also dont really listen to much current Hip Hop to be honest.
Apart from 8 Diagrams I can't think of any new hip-hop i've bought in quite a while.
Old 04-20-2008, 02:00 PM   #8
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

U STILL MAD BABY NUTZ? HE'S STILL UPSET CUZ I MADE IT A WUCORP POLICY TO NEG REP ANYONE WITH A RIC FLAIR SIG

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6x6 Chambaz View Post
^Dat sig don't look too good Sicka, the quality is shit
YO I DIDNT MAKE IT DUSK DID.
Old 04-20-2008, 02:05 PM   #9
6 Chambaz
But The Stove Was Off...

Quote:
Originally Posted by "Sicka than aidZ" View Post
U STILL MAD BABY NUTZ? HE'S STILL UPSET CUZ I MADE IT A WUCORP POLICY TO NEG REP ANYONE WITH A RIC FLAIR SIG

YO I DIDNT MAKE IT DUSK DID.
You like it ? I think it looks bleah
Old 04-20-2008, 02:07 PM   #10
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ Your sig is old as fuck.
Old 04-20-2008, 02:07 PM   #11
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

No It Looks Like Shit To Me Too I Was Gonna Ask Yall But I Forgot
Old 04-20-2008, 02:15 PM   #12
6 Chambaz
But The Stove Was Off...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rama View Post
^ Your sig is old as fuck.
So ??? Get a sig yourself before being the judge
Old 04-20-2008, 02:17 PM   #13
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

How is this one?

Old 04-20-2008, 02:19 PM   #14
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

THIS WHITEBOY GOTS IT DOWN
Old 04-20-2008, 02:23 PM   #15
6 Chambaz
But The Stove Was Off...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rama View Post
How is this one?

You don't look 19