news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 04-20-2008, 05:01 PM   #1
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Two interesting movies with some rappers too

There are two movies with some rappers, I know I heard 50 Cent, The Game and Common they are playing, maybe there is somebody else too -> but this would be as great of a news, if other actors wouldn't be: Al Pacino, Robert DeNiro, Keanu Reeves, Forest Whitaker.... it's just looks to good, maybe we'll get two classics?...

Street Kings
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0421073/

Keanu Reeves ... Detective Tom Ludlow
Forest Whitaker ... Captain Jack Wander
Common ... Coates
Martha Higareda ... Grace Garcia
Chris Evans ... Detective Paul Diskant
Noel Gugliemi ... Quicks (as Noel G.)
Kevin Benton ... Lt. Van Buren
Hugh Laurie ... Captain James Biggs
The Game ... Grill

So this is already out? Anybody saw it? Is it any good?

----------

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1034331/

Al Pacino ... Rooster

Robert De Niro ... Turk

Carla Gugino ... Karen Kleisner

John Leguizamo ... Detective Perez

Donnie Wahlberg ... Detective Riley

50 Cent ... Spider

And this is a movie coming in September, another one very anticipated...

It's funny to me how are the two beefing rappers [5-0 Cent, The Game] both in a movie, that are going to rule this year, at least by the look of the trailers.....
Old 04-21-2008, 01:55 AM   #2
TheCat

TheCat Village Idiot

i saw Street Kings

i was not impressed. its not a bad film, its just not something worth recommending.
The Director of Training Day and Writer of LA Confidential.
if you like both of those films then its not worth watching this movie.
its nothing original and quite predictable.

I would love to see the Deniro and Pacino movie this year but i know it will not hold up against HEAT at all, but am really interested.
TheCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 02:35 AM   #3
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^thanks, Training Day was good, but if this movie is worse and unoriginal, then it's not my kind of cake.

and yeah, I wanna see what will happen with that movie, Pacino + De Niro it's just something big, but they are playing cops, I would rather see them playing as some mafia fellas...
Old 04-21-2008, 01:32 PM   #4
MAYOR QUIMBY
Veteran Member

MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

A lot of people are already saying how Righteous Kill is gonna bomb, it's gonna be weak sauce. Hopefully not tho.
MAYOR QUIMBY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 03:44 PM   #5
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

Well, I wasn't feeling De Niro movies lately, but with Pacino, I think, that the act won't suck. But if they make it a predictable serious action movie a la Street Kings, then fuck it. Lets wait and hope.