news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > The House of Flying Daggers

Old 04-28-2008, 10:15 AM   #1
White_kid09
Whiter than White

White_kid09 grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to White_kid09
Default White_kid09 vs 6x6 Chamberz

Your DUMB SET PUMPIN? I FIRE HEATERS! How yuh 'lead a spit dawg?' when 'PepTa benn small/pepto bismol' like he had UPSET STOMACH..OR DIAREIHA! FUCK VETS NUKKA!/

IM A BEAST BRUH! So g'HEAD IF YOU SPITTIN but 'look it up,lately dude?' White_kid09 benn makein cats Be 'pushin up "Daisies Dukke" like JESSICA SIMPSON!! so them TECHS N THEM SMITH N'S?/

ah Be 'sparkin ockie!' Bullets a 'cross' your body' like they EXTRA RELIGIOUS! Blood Ah be leakin out your mouf before that SENTENCE GET FINISHED/

..Oh? you got 'chromeys nerd?' Hah i got 'homing birds' You Know? them EXCELENT PIGIONS!! i'm a MENACE WIT WRITTENS..so beFOE YOU BLINK? the 'tech squeeze' im the 'best beast!' even 'pepsi pep see' like a SODA DRINK if you 'tripping ock?' im givvin 'hippie shots' i HOLD THE PEACE!/

PEICE...all your guns? got CHOPPY SIGHTS..How OCKIE NICE? you 'mags best spark' Or i'll 'flash them hawks' and all you fenna see? is a 'mad pep talk' like BOBBY KNIGHT!! Blakka!/

Ight your drop chambaz get going sorry i've been to prom and crap

Last edited by White_kid09; 04-28-2008 at 01:07 PM. Reason: need to make readible
White_kid09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 10:37 AM   #2
Tyler Durden
You are not your job

Tyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken masta

You are really gonna have to type that out a little better for people to understand it.

Please don't shoot me.

Tyler Durden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 04:08 PM   #3
6 Chambaz
But The Stove Was Off...

6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son

Yo, I just got home, piss drunk, Ill get at you as soon as I can.... or as soon as Im sober