news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 05-05-2008, 12:24 PM   #151
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Damn The Peguins Just Got So Much Fire Power Really They Were Better Then The Rangers Bottome Line. I Guess The Hossa Trade Is Pretty Much Validated Now If It Already Wasnt Before. I Cant See Flyers Gettin Passed Them Thank God I Hate The Flyers. But Playin The Peguins In A Playoff Series You Really Start To Fuckin Hate Malkin And Crosby. They Got A Solid Chance Of Beatin The Team That Comes Out Of The West To.
Old 05-05-2008, 02:02 PM   #152
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wow, you're really a good sport. because if i was a rangers fan i would be complaining. that was probably the closest 5 games series i have ever seen. all 4 pens wins were decided by one goal (not counting empty netters at the end of the game).

in game 2 you had a quick whistle, which should have tied the game up. and in game 5, malone should have gotten a double minor for high sticking.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 07:32 PM   #153
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

looks like jagr is telling Sid - "Fuckin faggot"...lol

on a side note - the rumor is in Ottawa that - get this - 12 Senators are checking into rehab this off-season for unspecified drug abuse.

My bet is it's that fuccin oxycontin shit -

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 11:45 PM   #154
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

has dany heatly finished his AA meetings yet?

Old 05-06-2008, 01:01 AM   #155
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

^ philly wont be easy
their goalie has been on fire
i think 7 games

penguins detroit finals?!?!

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 03:10 PM   #156
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
has dany heatly finished his AA meetings yet?
I dont know about that - but he is busy being the best canadian ever at the worlds

Old 05-07-2008, 02:32 AM   #157
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
I dont know about that - but he is busy being the best canadian ever at the worlds

well that's as prestigious as winning the gold medal at the special olympics. he'd rather hoist the stanley cup like crosby and malkin are going to do in 4 weeks.

Old 05-07-2008, 02:08 PM   #158
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
well that's as prestigious as winning the gold medal at the special olympics. he'd rather hoist the stanley cup like crosby and malkin are going to do in 4 weeks.
You dont really know about Karma and bragging ( counting eggs before they hatch) do you?

I was doing the same shit your doing right now last year. You seem to take hockey as serious as me lol. Mind your modesty.

I was devastated when the Sens got crushed in the finals. Detroit is a serious team and so is Dallas.

You still have to beat Philly that shut your team out last time they played.
And Biron is hot.

Old 05-07-2008, 02:53 PM   #159
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I think pitt will take it this year it would not shock me if they won 3 of the next five cups

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 06:38 PM   #160
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Philly knocked off the top Seed watch out Sid The Kid.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 09:58 PM   #161
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
You dont really know about Karma and bragging ( counting eggs before they hatch) do you?

I was doing the same shit your doing right now last year. You seem to take hockey as serious as me lol. Mind your modesty.

I was devastated when the Sens got crushed in the finals. Detroit is a serious team and so is Dallas.

You still have to beat Philly that shut your team out last time they played.
And Biron is hot.

well i got tickets to home games 3 and 4 of the cup finals, so i will be going to games 5,6 and/or 7 depending on who wins between dallas and detroit.

Old 05-19-2008, 07:14 AM   #162
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Old 05-22-2008, 09:13 AM   #163
jay.robinson15

jay.robinson15 grasshopper

Who does everyone think will win the Stanley Cup? I think Pittsburgh will win it rather easily.

Cheap Roca Wear
jay.robinson15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 09:43 AM   #164
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

i'm i diehard pen's fan and i think they are going to have a tough time this series. i don't know if they can win it. although, i hope they go up 3 games to 2 because i have tickets to game 6 and i want to see them win the cup in person

Old 05-30-2008, 04:10 PM   #165
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Pen's got it last night huh?

They seem so desperate now haha

Compared to Art's buildup

Looks like it will be a good series afterall, may finish off great even..cant wait for games to actually come on the air hahha

NBC starts carrying the games now, game 4, up until now the games havent been on TV lol unless u got satellite...

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote