news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 05-06-2008, 11:31 AM   #751
dojo_pros

dojo_pros grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fermi Paradox View Post
hahahaha Rza must have thought you were a fuckin nutter getting your shoes signed,

It's just a pity the shoes are in a terrible condition, It would have been good if he'd signed some better lookin shoes.

nice dunks...

Nice shoes luv, why do you write in a 'lil small font like this?',lol
i no yeah wish i put my new adidas ones on i bought the day before but i didnt even no he was in town till that morning, he did think i was a nutter, got my cd covers then went back up and rza,rugged monk and kevvy kev where laughing there heads of! my mates got his army ID card signed which he could of got in shit for, well will do if the army see it, but the rza said well done for being in the army and going to afgan

...You don't want beef with people like me so don't pretend I'll resurrect your aborted baby and kill it again...
dojo_pros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 11:33 AM   #752
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

Yo City Seeker, Journey's didn't have them JMJ's anymore, they didn't sell so they do what the do with shoes that don't get sold. Peace

King Tron 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 07:45 AM   #753
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dojo_pros View Post
i no yeah wish i put my new adidas ones on i bought the day before but i didnt even no he was in town till that morning, he did think i was a nutter, got my cd covers then went back up and rza,rugged monk and kevvy kev where laughing there heads of! my mates got his army ID card signed which he could of got in shit for, well will do if the army see it, but the rza said well done for being in the army and going to afgan
cool dude....I guess wu-tang trax would be good for going to war with...saying as they rap about choppin heads off n shit...

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 01:41 AM   #754
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
nice dunks...

There Jordan IVs....

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 03:22 AM   #755
b·baby36
Veteran Member

b·baby36 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to b·baby36 Send a message via MSN to b·baby36

LMAO!

Nice IV's though.

R.I.P ODB//R.I.P BOGLE
b·baby36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 03:30 AM   #756
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah i gotta cop some IV's soon when i raise the fundz

Old 05-08-2008, 03:41 PM   #757
CITY ZEEKER
ETNIK GROUNDS KID

CITY ZEEKER shaolin monk

Quote:
nice dunks...
there 1999 jordan IV's, dunks are completely different.

as for shoes:
- 6/17 pack not a problem ready for that weekend, cant wait
- might be getting some red beautiful losers
- in talks of getting WORN ONCE CREPE AM 90's for 180 - 200 bones, what a steal, on ebay i heard they go for 700+ unbelievable

whats the update for you cats?

CITY ZEEKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 03:43 PM   #758
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by CITY ZEEKER View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Tron 1 View Post
Yo City Seeker, Journey's didn't have them JMJ's anymore, they didn't sell so they do what the do with shoes that don't get sold. Peace
^^^^ That.

Old 05-08-2008, 05:25 PM   #759
b·baby36
Veteran Member

b·baby36 grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by CITY ZEEKER View Post
there 1999 jordan IV's, dunks are completely different.

as for shoes:
- 6/17 pack not a problem ready for that weekend, cant wait
- might be getting some red beautiful losers
- in talks of getting WORN ONCE CREPE AM 90's for 180 - 200 bones, what a steal, on ebay i heard they go for 700+ unbelievable

Waitin for my mowabb, green canvas, and baby blue canvas AF1's to arrive. Might sell a whole bunch of shit soon.
On the hunt for DQM Bacons and Clerks AM 90's, the only two sneakers I ever regret selling.

R.I.P ODB//R.I.P BOGLE
Old 05-09-2008, 03:33 PM   #760
Lil' Ruger
Fukkin Vet!!!!

Lil' Ruger crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil' Ruger

bout these a few months ago

Killbot Beats 2008 NIGGGAAAAAAAAA
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=842145
Lawrlz Ya Sniffs???

"we laptop nigga, thugs on a computer." -TheShaolinAssassin
Lil' Ruger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 08:56 PM   #761
CITY ZEEKER
ETNIK GROUNDS KID

CITY ZEEKER shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Tron 1 View Post
hahahah my bad bro, as i scrolled up i saw your post, i appreciate you going back to journeys to see, i knew it was too good to be true, those shoes came out a couple years ago and for 120???? thats a damn steal, im sure they put the shoes on discount and some one got them for a steal, WACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by b·baby36 View Post
Waitin for my mowabb, green canvas, and baby blue canvas AF1's to arrive. Might sell a whole bunch of shit soon.
On the hunt for DQM Bacons and Clerks AM 90's, the only two sneakers I ever regret selling.

the canvas pack, imo they look really clean, i wish i hopped on them, im on the same tip as you, im selling shit like a hustler right now; shoes, clothes, scarfs etc... NICE DQM's AND CLERKS, what size do you wear i saw a couple for sale on iss, one kid was selling a worn pear of DQM for 150 no insole no brown laces but they were size 9 i believe, as for clerks, im sure youll find a pair for 100, people are flipping them like crazy and for cheap

as for me BEAUTIFUL LOSERS TOMORROW, i basically got them for 190 what a steall, will post pics as soon as i get them

Old 05-10-2008, 06:09 PM   #762
b·baby36
Veteran Member

b·baby36 grasshopper

8 or 8.5 mens, I'ma peep later...I haven't been on there in ages
yeah I flipped my clerks for around 160 + shipping last year, wore em a lot too lol, I bought em for way cheaper.

Which Beautiful Losers the black or red pair?

R.I.P ODB//R.I.P BOGLE
Old 05-10-2008, 08:53 PM   #763
CITY ZEEKER
ETNIK GROUNDS KID

CITY ZEEKER shaolin monk

^^ red, 160 for worn clerks ay thats a good deal on your part, i raped a kid for 180 on my ds milk blazers

here are my new babies, there so beautiful literally.

Old 05-14-2008, 07:31 AM   #764
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

die jordans die -

Old 05-14-2008, 02:54 PM   #765
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Quote:
die jordans die -

Yes indeed...

Adidas for life!!! Or when I need some Dr.Scholls, and I can't wear shell toes anymore, but until then... DIE JORDAN, YOU OVERPRICED GARBAGE!!!