news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 05-04-2008, 09:10 AM   #2791
InvincibleArmor79
Veteran Member

InvincibleArmor79 grasshopper

wether marv was involved or not, who the hell saw this one poppin up outta nowhere??
Old 05-04-2008, 10:53 AM   #2792
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I just heard jay cutler has diabetes that sucks his whole lifestyle is going to have to change

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 12:51 PM   #2793
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:

Eli goes to Disneyland
Confetti flew on Main Street USA today as Disneyland hosted SBXLII Eli Manning

MAY 8, 2008

Anaheim, CA - Fans cheered and confetti flew on Main Street USA today as Disneyland hosted newlyweds Eli and Abby Manning.

Super Bowl XLII MVP Eli Manning brought his new bride to Disneyland two and a half weeks after their lavish wedding ceremony on the western coast of Mexico. The newlyweds were showered with confetti as they rode down Main Street USA in a 1958 vintage baby blue Cadillac.

In February, Manning and the New York Giants won a nail biter in Super Bowl XLII beating the New England Patriots 17 to 14. After the game, Manning was asked the famous question “You just won the Super Bowl, what are you going to do next?” His answer, “I’m going to Disneyland!

This afternoon, Manning continued the 22-year-old Super Bowl tradition by heading from his “field of dreams” to the “place where dreams come true” at the Disneyland Resort in Southern California.

The world famous commercial began in 1987 when Phil Simms of the New York Giants shouted the unforgettable phrase “I’m going to Disneyland!” following the Giant’s win in Super Bowl XXI.

The “I’m going to Disneyland” 2008 Championship Victory Parade is just one of many special events happening at Disney Parks during the Year of A Million Dreams.

My dogg living it up.
Old 05-08-2008, 04:05 PM   #2794
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

smh that's prolly the first woman he's ever had and he married her man if i was the super bowl mvp i would be having sex with all types of women and this douchbag marries the first one what a disgrace to all men
portis24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 04:12 PM   #2795
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

^^ Redskins fan.
Old 05-08-2008, 04:14 PM   #2796
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nah it ain't got nothing to do with him being a giant i'm just saying he should be using his fame to his advantage i know i would if i was him
Old 05-08-2008, 04:15 PM   #2797
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

^^ Ain't had pussy since pussy had him.
Old 05-08-2008, 04:22 PM   #2798
portis24
NFL MVP

^yeah that's all i was saying about eli and did you hear about andy reid's son smuggugling drug's in jail lol what a loser
Old 05-09-2008, 09:13 PM   #2799
abasi
Veteran Member

abasi grasshopper

Reid's son has a lot of problems
i hope he can somehow turn things around
abasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 12:44 AM   #2800
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Both of his sons have a lot of problems. lol
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 12:47 AM   #2801
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah they do

Old 05-10-2008, 08:31 PM   #2802
abasi
Veteran Member

abasi grasshopper

damn
abasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 09:20 PM   #2803
Guarded By Martyrs
AllTheWorldWillBeYourNME

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

When does the season begin ???
Is it me or does the NFL get the shortest season in america ?
Compared to Baseball & Basketball ect...

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 09:31 AM   #2804
portis24
NFL MVP

sep.4 redskins at giant's it's shorter yes but i think one of the reasons why it's more popular then others because it's not drawn out like the other sports.your not worried if you baseball game early in the year because you know there's going to be a 100 more to watch but football every game count's
Old 05-11-2008, 10:03 AM   #2805
hectis
Vic

I love basketball and hockey is cool so is baseball but I really can't wait for the football season to start