news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 05-11-2008, 10:37 AM   #2806
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i can watch and get interested in other sports but nowhere near the level of football it's just on a whole other level
portis24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 04:13 PM   #2807
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Football games are so rare and few that it makes you appreciate it while its going on.
Old 05-11-2008, 08:18 PM   #2808
Guarded By Martyrs
AllTheWorldWillBeYourNME

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yep^
I am just realizing how little they play compared to the other sports.

Quote:
Originally Posted by portis24 View Post
sep.4 redskins at giant's it's shorter yes but i think one of the reasons why it's more popular then others because it's not drawn out like the other sports.your not worried if you baseball game early in the year because you know there's going to be a 100 more to watch but football every game count's
Thanks...
I agree..I couldn't belive how long the Baseball season is !!!!!!!!!!!!
A shame though I really like watching The NFL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
I love basketball and hockey is cool so is baseball but I really can't wait for the football season to start
I love watching The NFL, Basketball & Baseball...
I can't really watch Hokey though..
I can't see the puck for the most part !!!!
Great game I got respect for the Goalies !!!!

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 02:42 AM   #2809
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
sep.4 redskins at giant's
Redskins 12 - Giants 34
Old 05-13-2008, 02:59 AM   #2810
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Season tickets to the Texans, trip to Jamaica................september in my mind has a HUGE fuckin circle around it '08 is THAT YEAR on the real

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 06:46 PM   #2811
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Redskins 12 - Giants 34
IT'S NICE TO SEE YOU HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR DIRRTY.you'll get your ring's then you'll get an ass whopping 21-0 r.i.p. sean taylor.just remember teams that win the super bowl don't make the playoff's the next year only one did it and that was seattle and we all know why that was weak ass division
Old 05-14-2008, 10:52 AM   #2812
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Quote:
IT'S NICE TO SEE YOU HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR DIRRTY.you'll get your ring's then you'll get an ass whopping 21-0 r.i.p. sean taylor.just remember teams that win the super bowl don't make the playoff's the next year only one did it and that was seattle and we all know why that was weak ass division
LOL you're just hoping they don't make the playoffs. And you just said teams that win the superbowl don't make it to the playoffs...ummmm seattle won a superbowl??? Colts...Patriots... they won and made the playoffs...lol you better know your history of the NFL before making stupid comments like that.

And oh yeah...Giants going to destroy those wackskins.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 02:09 PM   #2813
portis24
NFL MVP

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Nebulus View Post
LOL you're just hoping they don't make the playoffs. And you just said teams that win the superbowl don't make it to the playoffs...ummmm seattle won a superbowl??? Colts...Patriots... they won and made the playoffs...lol you better know your history of the NFL before making stupid comments like that.

And oh yeah...Giants going to destroy those wackskins.
your right about the patriot's and colt's and seattle although i did name them having said that the giant's are not any of those team's and i don't need to hope i know they are not going to make the playoffs.I'll give them credit they won the superbowl but don't expect anything close to that this year thier not going to be hungry anymore manning will prolly throe atleast 3 int as we give you that ass whooping
Old 05-15-2008, 08:38 AM   #2814
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Quote:
your right about the patriot's and colt's and seattle although i did name them having said that the giant's are not any of those team's and i don't need to hope i know they are not going to make the playoffs.I'll give them credit they won the superbowl but don't expect anything close to that this year thier not going to be hungry anymore manning will prolly throe atleast 3 int as we give you that ass whooping
Of course I'm right. Lmaooo not hungry anymore??? What...you're in their lockerooms or something?? Let me tell you....I follow the Giants. They are already practicing. Eli is working on getting better. So is Plax and the rest of that offense. The defense are going to be like a bunch of caged animals. They already have bulletin board material. They hear the whispers..."oh let's see if they do it again''....''they got lucky''. So yeah they are still hungry. Your team should be honored when they bow down to the champs on opening day.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Old 05-15-2008, 04:54 PM   #2815
portis24
NFL MVP

i'm not in the lockeroom but the way it sounds you are blowing them and you said they are practicing most team's are.Eli is GARBAGE there's not enough time in the sseason for him to get better and they did get lucky.nobody from the redskins will bow down to the giant's but they will take thier heads off
Old 05-15-2008, 09:08 PM   #2816
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

patroits suck!!! i hope they play denver . denver owns the patroits haha
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 10:33 PM   #2817
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

^^ The Giants just owned the Pats in the Super Bowl. That wasn't good enough for ya, homie?
Old 05-16-2008, 08:49 AM   #2818
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Quote:
i'm not in the lockeroom but the way it sounds you are blowing them and you said they are practicing most team's are.Eli is GARBAGE there's not enough time in the sseason for him to get better and they did get lucky.nobody from the redskins will bow down to the giant's but they will take thier heads off
Lmaoo!!! Eli has a ring and made the best play in Superbowl history. They beat the Pats. Who does your team have....ummmm nothing lol. If garbage means winning then I love garbage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
^^ The Giants just owned the Pats in the Super Bowl. That wasn't good enough for ya, homie?
Word up!! Portis is mad cause his team could never do what the Giants did. The wackskins aint doing shit. They will never be anything.

Old 05-16-2008, 09:44 AM   #2819
portis24
NFL MVP

no david tyree made the best play in THAT game not in history only groupie giant fan's say in history and sorry to say this but that play was lucky as fuck.now i give the giant's credit for winning the superbowl i'm just not convinced eli's that good and portis is better then any runing back you got on your team
Old 05-16-2008, 09:55 AM   #2820
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I say that was the best play in the history of the super bowl first of all Eli escaped getting sacked if he was then game over 19-0 and we have to hear about the pats being the greatest team of all time for the rest of are lives then david makes a hell of a omg did he just do that randy moss type catch and he is no randy moss

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote