news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 05-11-2008, 06:22 PM   #1
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms
Default If you can tell me what this film is I'll give you a medal/rep/cheese sandwich

I remember watching a film years ago on tv that I never knew the name of. I don't even remember if it was good, but for some reason the memory of watching it comes back to me every once in a while. anyway, enough of that onto what I actually remember....

The images that come to mind are of a class of students in a kind of 80s or early 90s American teen film type environment (there's the jocks, the prissy girl, the stoners...) and they get a new teacher in cos their old one is dead or something. Anyway, they start off trying to fuck with the teacher and pull crazy pranks, but I think they end up liking him (at least that's what usually happens in these film). Unfortunately this concept is so over done, that it doesn't help with what the film is.

The only two things that I guess would help differentiate this film from a million others is that I think the school was near a beach or they all go to the beach and surf and stuff, and that two of the stoner types in the class are into film SFX and at one point play a prank on the teacher by making it look like everyone in the class has been brutally murdered with circular saw blades sticking out of their necks and blood everywhere.

Any ideas?

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 10:29 AM   #2
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

is it a guy teacher..and he has a dog...and i think it was summer school

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094072/movieconnections

i could be wrong...like u said their are a million of them types

here is 50 movies that deal with school

http://www.filmsite.org/50besthsfilms.html

edit..its def summer school ... i remember that saw thing

Last edited by 100pr00f; 05-12-2008 at 11:00 AM.
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 10:40 AM   #3
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the kids pull the pranks on the new teachers...cuz they want their old teacher back..he was fired for the party they had at his house..
or somthing..its been like 10 or so years since i seen it..but thats def the movie...

one kid had the saw thing goiging...and half his body was cut and his insides were comming out haha
i think 2 of the kids were like pros at horror movies or some shit.. liike they would always talk about em
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 10:55 AM   #4
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

summer school, starring mark harmon and Kirstie Alley

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 05:29 AM   #5
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

Shit thanks. Will have to check it out. It was just one of those things that had been irritating me for years.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 09:24 PM   #6
STYLE

dammit i wanted a sammich.

how about a grilled cheese and turkey on white for this...

http://bedroommedia.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3178