news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 05-08-2008, 11:35 PM   #766
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

Damn its getting heated in here haha. Mayweather is clearly the best pound for pound boxer we've seen in a while. Even though fights with Margarito, Mosley and Judah would prob be better than Oscar De La Hoya; None of them have done enough to get a pay day fight with Mayweather (Margarito lost to Williams, Mosley lost to Cotto and Judah has lost over and over). However, after Cotto beats Margarito this summer, PBF would have to stop with the excuses and step up. IMO that would be fight of the year, no doubt.
Old 05-09-2008, 12:51 PM   #767
benzo
Wu Vatican

benzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killa

Seeing as the Mosley/Cotto fight was close and exciting, I'd be happy with Mosley/PBF. Say what you will about Shane but his legs and KO power are all there IMO.
benzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 02:12 PM   #768
Bg_Knocc_Out
Mayonase

Bg_Knocc_Out crouching tigerBg_Knocc_Out crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to Bg_Knocc_Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
mayweather has beat a lot of good people though it is not like roy jones were he only beat 2 good people and won't give a rematch to one of them (sorry tito is not one of the two and either is tarver)
Roy Jones in his prime is P4P better than PBF prime. Period.
Bg_Knocc_Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 03:31 PM   #769
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

^Period?? I don't know about that statement.
Old 05-09-2008, 05:04 PM   #770
Bg_Knocc_Out
Mayonase

Well I do.
Old 05-21-2008, 06:37 PM   #771
grimey

grimey grasshopper
Send a message via Yahoo to grimey

cotto/margarito on junly 26 who yall got?
grimey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 06:59 PM   #772
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

cotto

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 09:47 AM   #773
jay.robinson15

jay.robinson15 grasshopper

Cotto is gonna take him, but I like PBF over Cotto if they do fight. He is gonna destroy De La Hoya in the rematch and then win a close one over Cotto later this year. I'm not a big fan of him and it's tough to call him the best ever because he has ducked some top guys, but you can't deny that he is great and he is not going to get dominated by anyone.

Cheap Roca Wear
jay.robinson15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 01:59 AM   #774
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

^came in speaking knowledge
Old 05-26-2008, 02:27 AM   #775
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

I had no idea there was boxing last night, but I saw the re-run today on versus. I don't really know what to say about Hatton, even though he dominated the fight, I still wasn't impressed with him. What's up with those judges giving Hatton a shut out, when for damn sure he lost the 8th and 10th rd. Plus, did that ref even know what he was doing or was he there just to secure a Hatton victory? There is no way, he should've delayed the fight in the 10th when Hatton was hurt (then after the breather, he let the corner tie his shoes too).

I see a fight between Hatton & Malignaggi to be a little better. As long as Malignaggi doesn't come out with those dreads again haha.
Old 05-28-2008, 10:00 AM   #776
benzo
Wu Vatican

benzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killa

Hatton's agrressive hit/clinch method will fuck up Pauli's gameplan bigtime. Paulie has no KO power and he'll be looking to score from the outside rather than infighting. Hatton will simply pull him into a dogfight/clinchfest where he'll be able to land the harder shots en route to another UD win. I got Cotto's body attack breaking down Margarito. I like Margarito but he doesn't attack from body to head, he just head hunts mostly. I don't see that being effective in the fight because Cotto's proven his chin to me now.
Old 05-28-2008, 10:46 AM   #777
Bg_Knocc_Out
Mayonase

Quote:
Originally Posted by benzo View Post
Hatton's agrressive hit/clinch method will fuck up Pauli's gameplan bigtime. Paulie has no KO power and he'll be looking to score from the outside rather than infighting. Hatton will simply pull him into a dogfight/clinchfest where he'll be able to land the harder shots en route to another UD win. I got Cotto's body attack breaking down Margarito. I like Margarito but he doesn't attack from body to head, he just head hunts mostly. I don't see that being effective in the fight because Cotto's proven his chin to me now.
Co-sign, if Hatton were to face Malignaggi, it'll be Cotto vs Malignaggi all over again. Hatton is and elite fighter, and on top of that Maluignaggi doesn't do well against bulldog fighters, and Hatton has proven his stamina, he is relentless when the fight gets into his hands. Malignaggi wouldn't last and he's out of his damn mind calling him out... He's just gonna embarass himself again. Think of it, after that Cotto fight which left him with a bad cut, broken jaw, and fucked up nose, and after the N'dou fight, which made him look completely stupid, he will probably go into hiding after a Hatton fight and pull a Naseem Hamed.
Old 05-30-2008, 12:53 PM   #778
benzo
Wu Vatican

^^haha, yeah lol at Hamed. Did you hear that he actually had to move his family out of his hometown because all the shit he was getting from the community? It was like a month ago...
Old 05-31-2008, 03:34 PM   #779
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

yeah hamed ruined his life by being a right idiot. he now wants to be part of boxing again, not in the ring though (good decision finally)

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 03:16 PM   #780
JRoll
ADEPT

JRoll shaolin monk

B-Hop better win his next match.
JRoll is offline   Reply With Quote