news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 05-27-2008, 03:40 PM   #46
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm sorry guys this dude is a clown....

CJ really if life is sooo hard with women maybe you should be gay....

or find some submissive chick and be happy but all this complaining rhetoric about sisters and so forth is lame....

she has 4 seeds
if that was a problem then why mess with her?

you have not done the damn thing yet(all that suckin, man get a grip and go in already what is stopping you, you paid her already right?)

actually I think she aint givin up the skins and you just aint man enough to say....

ah well you be you CJ....glad you aint no friend of mine I might just have to smack some sense into for just being a retard

smh

click the sig if you vatican status
Old 05-27-2008, 04:02 PM   #47
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^That chick in your signature looks like she got an ass.
Old 05-27-2008, 04:10 PM   #48
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

^^^That's Jean Grae.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Old 05-27-2008, 05:07 PM   #49
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Nebulus View Post
^^^That's Jean Grae.
Who's that?

/googles
Old 05-27-2008, 05:21 PM   #50
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
^^That chick in your signature looks like she got an ass.

hahahahahah

you can tell a chick got ass from a head shot?............

damn you good

Old 05-27-2008, 05:24 PM   #51
IrOnMaN
I understand

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAKHI the SOLORIAN View Post
hahahahahah

you can tell a chick got ass from a head shot?............

damn you good
Lmao!! Thanks. Maybe it's because I'm young. Or maybe it's because I'm an ass man.

I googled her and she seems pretty interesting. The bad thing about it is I can't find good pictures of her, if you know what I mean.

Last edited by IrOnMaN; 05-27-2008 at 05:35 PM.
Old 05-27-2008, 05:38 PM   #52
Animal Luff
=Tekitha fan=

Animal Luff crouching tigerAnimal Luff crouching tiger

Quote:
Who's that?

/googles
It's a female rapper, a good one infact
Old 05-27-2008, 11:56 PM   #53
SaqurakiHanamichi
CLANSMAN

SaqurakiHanamichi shaolin monk

damn son this thread is a fuken classic...
Old 05-28-2008, 12:12 AM   #54
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

Quote:
Lmao!! Thanks. Maybe it's because I'm young. Or maybe it's because I'm an ass man.

I googled her and she seems pretty interesting. The bad thing about it is I can't find good pictures of her, if you know what I mean.

there are not that many but go to her myspace
http://www.myspace.com/jeangrae

Old 05-28-2008, 12:41 AM   #55
IrOnMaN
I understand

^^Thanks. I went there earlier. Jean is one bad chick! She can rap her ass off! I made a thread about her in the Hip-Hop forum. And she's sexy! How come I've never heard of her until now? What gives?
Old 05-28-2008, 12:46 AM   #56
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

man I been praising her for a while.....I had a thread about her a while back but some of these dudes on here are not opened minded enough for her

Old 05-28-2008, 12:59 AM   #57
PsYkOsUs
Veteran Member

PsYkOsUs crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to PsYkOsUs

Jean Grae is one of my favorites.. Ever..

Other than the Grae comments, this is the saddest shit I've ever read on any forum ever......... Ever.......

Those who have something to fall back on, always do.
Old 05-28-2008, 05:58 AM   #58
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

CharlesJones (duh god) really brightens up my day. No matter how down, or low, or how shitty of a day ive had, i came just think to myself, im not CharlesJones.

Week after week, its dope story after dope story without anycare in the world as to what we think of him. There aint much people here like that. Props CJ. Keep up the good work.

AOTY
Old 05-28-2008, 06:37 AM   #59
Animal Luff
=Tekitha fan=

Animal Luff crouching tigerAnimal Luff crouching tiger

is he still active - I haven't seen any of him from the day I first enterned the Corp (a month before I registered)
Old 05-28-2008, 02:12 PM   #60
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

CJ is my idol period

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft