news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 05-28-2008, 09:56 AM   #1
True Father Allah
PRODIGAL SUN

True Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venoms
Thumbs up Nostalgia for eighties babies He Man and Voltron released yesterday

The original Voltron series Go Lion unedited from Japan was released yesterday (although couldn't find that bitch nowhere, Circuit City, Best Buy, Zia, FYE, Walmart or Target) and vol. 2 of the 2003 He-Man Masters of the Universe series dropped too. This one has the introduction of Zodak who they made black and when he powers up the 7 appears up on his head (that don't look like no fuckin Z to me) and who is his arch nemesis? King Hiss and the Snake Men. The snake representin the trickster and the deceiver (Adam and Eve anyone?) and the reptillian race David Icke speaks about?

Mwah hah hah hah hah. Naw, but for real, the series is fresh, lot of people slept on it, before it got cancelled they were working on a big story arc featuring Hordak and were going to introduce She-Ra. All them wack ass Transformers joints on cartoon network and THIS got cancelled.
True Father Allah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 10:02 AM   #2
STYLE

MOTU (He-Man) sesason 1&2
http://www.surfthechannel.com/show/c...282002%29.html

zodak ep pt1
http://www.surfthechannel.com/info/c...1508/S2E4.html

pt2
http://www.surfthechannel.com/info/c...1509/S2E5.html

Last edited by STYLE; 05-28-2008 at 10:08 AM.
Old 05-28-2008, 10:14 AM   #3
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

Never watched the modern He-Man. I like to remenice with some 80s kids tv, but I can't see myself getting into new ones that don't have the nostalgia value. I have to admit that I never saw Voltron as a kid.

If you wanna remenice further though, have a look here:

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...ren+of+the+80s

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 10:19 AM   #4
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The latest He-Man series was sick, unlike the shitty Transformer cartoons this was exactly right, you take the property, keep the basic storyline then just update and expand on it. Shame that it was cancelled because it was full of promise.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 10:22 AM   #5
STYLE

yeah the new he-man, dare i say it?....is better than the old.?.

Old 05-28-2008, 10:26 AM   #6
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^It wouldn't be a stretch to say that.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 10:36 AM   #7
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

Is it actually that watcheable then for adults? I'm well aware when I watch an episode of Thundercats, He-Man, Transformers etc now, that I would most likely not want to watch it if it were not for nostalgia. I can't say I would ever think of tuning into CBBC to see what the latest kids cartoons were saying.

That said, I watch a shed load of anime, some of which is sort of designed for kids I guess.

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
Old 05-28-2008, 06:52 PM   #8
STYLE

its like a he-man anime.
the action and themes are def more mature than the orig.
the artwork is dope.

i'd atleast watch one ep for myself and see.
Old 05-29-2008, 02:22 AM   #9
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

Cool, will do.