news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-19-2005, 08:19 PM   #1
wu gambino
Entrepreneur

wu gambino shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to wu gambino Send a message via MSN to wu gambino Send a message via Yahoo to wu gambino
Default Madden NFL 2006

I hope this doesnt get moved to general cuz it will be pushed to page 2 in minutes to make room for more of them free post threads.

Anyway, tell us your franchise or superstar story. ANd you thoughts on the new game.

Im doing the new superstar mode. My player is a QB. He was drafted in Round 2 by the Redskins and not the Jets. I went thru one season already with a record of 10-6. Lost in the divisional playoffs. I did win Rookie of the year tho! Im not really feelin this new mode. Im thinkin of finishing up my second year and going back to the good ol franchise mode. When you audition for a movie, its really lame. All you do is they show you three pages of the script, or 4 pages, and you have to remember the lines. And you only have 4-5 options with your agent. Complain for more play time, complain about coaches, guerentee a win/playoffs, announce retirement.

The new precision passing is dope. I love being able to lead the receiver in a pass. Ive read about peeps complaining over the difficulty in passing and its just bs. If you know what your doing, you wont get sacked, and if you know what your doing, the precision passing can work greatly in your favor.And the truck stick is nice too. Being able to plow thrru the D with your RB.

Arrived: July 13th 2oo3
Departed: April 16th 2oo8

wu gambino is offline   Reply With Quote