news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 06-02-2008, 04:52 PM   #16
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
I had it in my own top 25, but this is the corp voting...
..ahh I got you..makes sense now
Old 06-02-2008, 08:57 PM   #17
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

2 more up, more tomorrow

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 06-02-2008, 11:13 PM   #18
Bodega Pop Tartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Bodega Pop Tartz

LOL at these corp votes, Unspoken word should be in top 50...... lol crazy i gotta see more, you beautifulrock we should do a Wu corp. top 5 Wu-Fam groups and a Wu-corp top 10 Wu-tang/Killabee artists.
Old 06-02-2008, 11:18 PM   #19
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

Can somebody give this man some rep.... Wow good work fam.
Old 06-02-2008, 11:18 PM   #20
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

YES!!!
Old 06-02-2008, 11:25 PM   #21
JerseyIronman

JerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal son

wow good work beautiful rock

id give u rep if i had those sort of capabilities

Buck 50 defintiely deserves to be on this list, very important track like u guys are saying with ghost revealing his easy going side. Ghost is a really funny dude. plus he rhymed superchalafragilisticespialadocious in it.

Old 06-03-2008, 01:55 AM   #22
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

2 more up 1 comin, thanks to everybody, I'm having fun with this, especially now, many of these songs are getting my first review

peace big ben, give this man rep, none of this would be done if not for him

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 06-03-2008, 02:05 AM   #23
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
LOL at these corp votes, Unspoken word should be in top 50...... lol crazy i gotta see more, you beautifulrock we should do a Wu corp. top 5 Wu-Fam groups and a Wu-corp top 10 Wu-tang/Killabee artists.
done and done...polls coming soon

Old 06-03-2008, 03:15 AM   #24
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

more more more

Old 06-03-2008, 10:02 AM   #25
Bodega Pop Tartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Bodega Pop Tartz

LOL, this list just gets wilder and wilder, Fam members only is higher than wildflower? knowledege god. this is a classic indeed.

Last edited by beautifulrock; 06-03-2008 at 01:54 PM.
Old 06-03-2008, 10:05 AM   #26
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Good one on Fam... keep it coming br, this is classic shit right here.
Old 06-03-2008, 01:55 PM   #27
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
LOL, this list just gets wilder and wilder, Fam members only is higher than wildflower? knowledege god. this is a classic indeed.
That one surprised me too, Fam got a really high % of votes, that's why it's up there.

Old 06-03-2008, 02:23 PM   #28
6 Chambaz
But The Stove Was Off...

6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son

the highlight of raw Hide for me was "I wanna see blood, whether it's period, or bussin' yo' fuckin' face some BLOOD ! I'm going out my fuckin' mind, everytime I get around devils, huh, huh, let me calm down, niggas better start runnin', cause i'm comin', I'm dope like fuckin' heroin !" DAMN ! rawest shit I ever heard, "see murder which is caused when you fuck with the negative and positive charge.... " GODDAMN !
Old 06-03-2008, 02:30 PM   #29
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

added^^^

Old 06-03-2008, 02:31 PM   #30
6 Chambaz
But The Stove Was Off...

6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son

great thread..... I pretty much know the first 10, but the stuff in between 10-101 is the interesting part