news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 06-03-2008, 03:20 PM   #31
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

2 more up , Got Your money and Ghost Deini, any thoughts on Deini making the list?

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 06-03-2008, 03:36 PM   #32
6 Chambaz
But The Stove Was Off...

6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
2 more up , Got Your money and Ghost Deini, any thoughts on Deini making the list?
the only track I skip on Supreme Clientele. Just because of the Superb verse

Last edited by beautifulrock; 06-03-2008 at 03:39 PM.
Old 06-03-2008, 03:37 PM   #33
TheWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6x6 Chambaz View Post
the highlight of raw Hide for me was "I wanna see blood, whether it's period, or bussin' yo' fuckin' face some BLOOD ! I'm going out my fuckin' mind, everytime I get around devils, huh, huh, let me calm down, niggas better start runnin', cause i'm comin', I'm dope like fuckin' heroin !" DAMN ! rawest shit I ever heard, "see murder which is caused when you fuck with the negative and positive charge.... " GODDAMN !
Hell yeah.

Cant believe that track isn't higher up the list, DOPE!!!

That and Severe Punishment.

Last edited by TheWolf; 06-03-2008 at 03:41 PM.

Old 06-03-2008, 03:40 PM   #34
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
the only track I skip on Supreme Clientele. Just because of the Superb verse
Superbs verse is just plain awful

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 06-03-2008, 03:52 PM   #35
6 Chambaz
But The Stove Was Off...

6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son

Quote:
Superbs verse is just plain awful
Finally I found someone with ears

Last edited by beautifulrock; 06-03-2008 at 03:55 PM.
Old 06-03-2008, 03:54 PM   #36
TheWolf

Quote:
I cant remember it.

Jolt my memory, what are the first lines?

Old 06-03-2008, 03:56 PM   #37
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Quote:
We are talking about the top 101 here, and that track has too many average elements to be a classic, how so many people voted it a classic is beyond me, but to each his own.

Old 06-03-2008, 03:56 PM   #38
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWolf View Post
I cant remember it.

Jolt my memory, what are the first lines?
It's like '86, Magic Johnson, no disrespect
My metaphors'll keep out The Projects
Rap connects'll keep me correct
Eh yo, I wrote this on Donnie roof
After his funeral, on one knee
Thinkin his killer's followin me
So to my nigga Donnie, up there
Can you please tell God that we fucked up here?
We got beer, weed, guns, AIDS
All these obsticles, it's hard to make it nowadays
Watch the Devil in it, some say it's our fault
If that's the answer, you know smokin can cause cancer
Let me drop a bracelet, leave a chain behind
My tape stay at the beginnin cuz that's how they rewind
Y'all know how we dine, we don't eat swine, and we don't drink wine
If you don't bring me some motherfuckin cognac, I kill you
I can't feel you
Ain't in my senses, and you ain't in my dollars
I fuck with rockwilders, no leashes, no collars
Brolic scholars, that's Ghost Deini!

Old 06-03-2008, 04:01 PM   #39
TheWolf

Quote:
It's like '86, Magic Johnson, no disrespect
My metaphors'll keep out The Projects
Rap connects'll keep me correct
Eh yo, I wrote this on Donnie roof
After his funeral, on one knee
Thinkin his killer's followin me
So to my nigga Donnie, up there
Can you please tell God that we fucked up here?
We got beer, weed, guns, AIDS
All these obsticles, it's hard to make it nowadays
Watch the Devil in it, some say it's our fault
If that's the answer, you know smokin can cause cancer
Let me drop a bracelet, leave a chain behind
My tape stay at the beginnin cuz that's how they rewind
Y'all know how we dine, we don't eat swine, and we don't drink wine
If you don't bring me some motherfuckin cognac, I kill you
I can't feel you
Ain't in my senses, and you ain't in my dollars
I fuck with rockwilders, no leashes, no collars
Brolic scholars, that's Ghost Deini!
Thanks.

Yeah it's pretty weak and flows horribly if I remember rightly.

Haven't listened to SC in a while.

Definitely not top 101.

When I look at the tracks posted some are not in the same league as others, IMO.

Raw Hide, Severe Punishment etc, would not be fucked with by tracks like Gravel Pit or Fam Members Only, in any list of mine.

Oh yeah, forgot to say MAD PROPS on the list dude.

Old 06-03-2008, 04:53 PM   #40
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Iron Flag at #83, that hurts.

Old 06-03-2008, 06:41 PM   #41
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Hit me up on the pm with your reviews, ideas on The Table and Apollo Kids. Thanks, Top 80 starts tomorrow.

Old 06-03-2008, 11:15 PM   #42
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Ghost Deini is crack. Superbs verse was nice. "My Tape stay at the the beginning cause that's how they rewind" Ghostface murked the track. The beat is classic...
Old 06-04-2008, 02:42 AM   #43
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Iron Flag #83??? Thats top 20 material....
Old 06-04-2008, 03:41 AM   #44
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

just a minor correction, "Ghost Deini" was produced by The Blaquesmiths according to my booklet.. but maybe there was another producer for the album version (which is the remix), i been wondering about this.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
Old 06-04-2008, 03:45 AM   #45
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
just a minor correction, "Ghost Deini" was produced by The Blaquesmiths according to my booklet.. but maybe there was another producer for the album version (which is the remix), i been wondering about this.
* "Ghost Deini" (Original version)
o This version contained a sample which was refused clearance. An early version found its way onto an album sampler. The beat was used earlier on the track "Bastards" (Performed by Wu-Tang affiliated group "Ruthless Bastards") which can be found on the Wu-Tang Killa Bees album "Wu-Tang Killa Bees: The Swarm".

the album version is Mathematics, and I'm getting that from Wikipedia

If you remember, the liner notes from that album were very very wrong.

Last edited by beautifulrock; 06-04-2008 at 03:53 AM.