news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Scriptures Forum > Comics

Old 06-04-2008, 04:42 AM   #16
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Im about to go on a serious graphic novel spending spree starting with Civil War, also on my to get list are the Akira books.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 04:48 AM   #17
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

I've been looking to read Civil War, but from what I've heard the problem is just how many books there are in total, and the fact that it's best to start with all of Avengers Disassembled and then House Of M. If you bought all of those series it would cost hundreds and hundreds of pounds.

I've been buying other stuff, and i'm just d/l all parts of those three series from Nakhi's thread.

I'd recommend checking the www.forbiddenplanet.com and www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk websites (actually different companies) Tauro. They're usually the cheapest place to buy graphic novels in England. Note: the .co.uk one is much cheaper for postage.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...

Last edited by LuckyTheWonderDog; 06-04-2008 at 04:53 AM.
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 04:51 AM   #18
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I've already read Disassembled and House of M. In terms of Civil War im only going to get the main Civil War book, Prelude to Civil War and Front Line 1&2

Method Man
Old 06-04-2008, 04:52 AM   #19
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

Fair enough.

For the really epic arcs that affect the whole Marvel/DC world, I try to read all associated books.

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
Old 06-04-2008, 04:55 AM   #20
TAURO
El Don of this shit

Also I would advise to buy your books online, you save alot more that way.

Method Man
Old 06-04-2008, 05:05 AM   #21
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

Yeah, at the Forbidden Planet shop I saw several books I bought from their website (the .com one) for roughly half as much again. I'm talking a 32 book on the website is about 50 in the shop!

Last edited by LuckyTheWonderDog; 06-04-2008 at 05:17 AM.
Old 06-04-2008, 11:15 AM   #22
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

guys I have alot of what you are looking for save your pennies and just give me a day or two to get a list together on what I have...........

I will post it in my thread real soon......

click the sig if you vatican status
NAKHI the SOLORIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 11:19 AM   #23
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

Thing is man reading a comic on a computer screen really isn't the same. Especially as I mostly read out and about on buses and trains and stuff. I generally only d/l massive series I can't afford to buy. I'll always wanna pick up classic books unless I'm short of the cash.

Are you getting these online or scanning your own books Nakhi? Cos most of the things listed on the previous page can easily be found on these sites:

www.megadownload.com
www.shareminer.com

Old 06-04-2008, 11:23 AM   #24
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nah I got a private site that has a huge comic scene and those guys are really great usually only takes at most 1/2 a day to get any arc/or series/or individual book I want.....

I hear you about reading on the bus and all but I got a 22" widescreen monitor and truth be told I love it,

I could never afford all the shit I have gotten in the past few months......

think about it the whole Civil War arc including tie ins?

that alone would have sent me to the poor house.....lol

Old 06-04-2008, 11:27 AM   #25
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

Yeah, like I said I'll download Avengers Disassembled, House Of M & Civil War, but I'll buy Watchmen, Batman: Year One, Dark Knight Returns etc.

I wanna get a laptop or something at some point and then i'll read more digital comics. I'd love a tablet PC but they're fuckin expensive.

Old 06-04-2008, 12:33 PM   #26
TAURO
El Don of this shit

As much as I appreciate the work you've put in Nakhi im a bit of a traditionalist, I enjoy reading them in bed and such, not really a fan of reading them on a screen. Saying that though some of what you've upped already I will download but since im a bit of a marvel head I would rather buy a few of the Civil War books.

Method Man
Old 06-04-2008, 12:35 PM   #27
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

I hear you Tauro....

I am like that with certain Music artists....

but you know since I read alot of books I cannot afford to go out and buy em all the time(3 kids, 2 cats, a wife, a ex-wife....etc)

Old 06-04-2008, 12:44 PM   #28
TAURO
El Don of this shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAKHI the SOLORIAN View Post
I hear you Tauro....

I am like that with certain Music artists....

but you know since I read alot of books I cannot afford to go out and buy em all the time(3 kids, 2 cats, a wife, a ex-wife....etc)
I hear you on that, sometimes it's just a lack of space to put everything, my cd collection is in a right state right now because their starting to really pile up now.

Method Man
Old 06-06-2008, 07:40 PM   #29
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

yeah, i need the physical copies too...i can read them while taking a shit and such...
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 08:08 PM   #30
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Poetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to Poetic Wun

favorite series or mini series or whatever.... best comic I ever read in my life was Silver Surfer: Requiem

almost cried word up.

Poetic Wun is offline   Reply With Quote