news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 06-04-2008, 05:22 AM   #46
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ I'm not really sure it was because of sample clearance because the retail version that was released in Canada had the one with the "Bastards" beat still on it (I don't live in Canada, just heard this)..

yeah I know the credits was fucked up when the album first came out but I bought a new copy a couple months back (since my other was totally scratched) and the credits and track-titles was all fixed on this pressing. still said The Blaquesmiths though.. I think you're right that it ain't though, but sounds maybe more like RZA than Mathematics??

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
Old 06-04-2008, 10:21 AM   #47
Guarded By Martyrs
AllTheWorldWillBeYourNME

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizzah View Post
Iron Flag #83??? Thats top 20 material....
I Know I Know !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What The Fuck ????????????

Old 06-04-2008, 10:38 AM   #48
TheWolf

Am I the only person you isn't feeling IronFlag that much? I mean, it's ok.

But I'm more suprised by Severe punishment and Raw Hide, both superior tracks IMO.

Old 06-04-2008, 11:30 AM   #49
Huggasaurus Sex
2000 B.C.

Huggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of fury

i don't really care about the specific rankings, but i think after this is finished 10 of the top 101 should be voted out and replaced by 10 that didn't make the list but should've. i'm prepared to make my case for gunna go and rec-room therapy...

re: ghost deini

perb's verse is alright. he's got his own style and he's passionate. (which clearly influenced ghost). plus the line "can you please tell god that we fucked up here?" is at least more memorable than a lot of the guest verses that will inevitably be in the top 50.

aside from that the beat is extraordinary if only because it was not ghost/rza's first choice and yet it still bangs. ghost's verses are exceptional even on an album full of exceptional ghost verses. depending on what else makes the list i'd say it could be top 101 worthy - certainly more so than "the birth" and let's leave it at that...

PS. i feel like more needs to be said about wildflower. i'll try to write something up later.

more akbar
Old 06-04-2008, 04:19 PM   #50
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I've got a review of apollo kids coming tomorrow, still need one for the Table if anybody is interested, and FH, always look forward to hearing your thoughts on things...

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 06-04-2008, 05:09 PM   #51
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You may notice a (1) next to Ghost Deini, thats first place votes for the surveys I handed out, that were returned.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 06-04-2008, 05:51 PM   #52
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

2 more up that need a guest review, What the Blood Clot and Older Gods

Old 06-04-2008, 07:48 PM   #53
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"Hut One, Hut Two, Hut Three, Hut!! Old Dirty Bastard Live and Uncut"
If there was any song in the wu catalogue which defined pure energy and rawness, it would be this one. Appearing on ODB's classic debut Return to the 36 Chambers, Protect Ya Neck II The Zoo was every bit the follow up to the original..just a hell of a lot grimier, if Protect Ya Neck came from the streets, this one came from the sewers. Bringing together ODB's other group fam Brooklyn Zu and fellow brooklynites Sunz Of Man, the song combines dark lyrics with just outright insanity.

[Ol Dirty Bastard]

See let a nigga come through with that bullshit
Anytime you pop that shit nigga
I'ma tell you you can suck a dick, you can suck a pussy
I know, it'll come to what? Say what?
Now I'ma let all you motherfuckers know
See them knows that this is something you can't fuck
Whether you from Brooklyn, whether you from Manhattan
Always
You from Queens nigga, I don't give a fuck, where you be motherfucker!
Where you reside... motherfucker! How you live? How you seeeeeeee...

Sort the stack outs, this one's the blackout
Three-fifty-seven to your mouth, blaaow!!

[Buddah Monk - Brooklyn Zu]

Dunn can you hear me? Raw is how I'm inflicting this
It's that G type slang that makes this real sickening
Ignite my styles I got my hand pon the trigger
Starts from the smallest and hits the bigger nigga

[Prodigal Sunn - Sunz of Man]

Yo, straight actin live about them hellfires
a known mental killer, or thriller, assassin of terror
The hot bloody fatal mixture of carbonate water
Homicidal manslaughter, death is the order start the mission
Travel like the speed of wind
Through the valley of sin, I step to ville and murdered many man
Serving justice in my vicinity

[Zu Keeper - Brooklyn Zu]

(This is, Brooklyn, Zu!!)
Za-za-za, za-za-za
Zuh-za-zah, z-zz-zz-z-z-zz-zz-z-dah-duh-dnn-duh

[Murdoc - Brooklyn Zu]

I get down I get down I crack your fuckin crown
Lay around and watch some real niggaz break ground
I can't shop cuz every bro blowin up the spot
Hit rocks and niggaz know

[Killah Priest - Sunz of Man]

Yo! Niggaz grab the mic like the bites of a scorpion
Nervous, that's why the Zoo brought me in
Now bring em forth, like the tortures at the courts
Before the case begin, first break me in
his brain! And make sure he can't maintain the calmness
Ya harmless, watch how I bomb this
stage like, mail, pre hands that be the move
Now your Posse is your fuckin Platoon
Stale cells, just flows through the air
I'm like a ninja, once I send ya down stairs
Then I get furious, imperious, the lyricist
with the cleverest rhyme
Erupt to deduct your fuckin mind

[12 O'Clock - Brooklyn Zu]

Fuck shit up on the hurry-up
Known for burying ducks through more styles than a muck
Warning you chump, brain is out for lunch
given the power punch, soon to be paid like Donald Trump
Never fall victim to no bitch
Jerked my dick, but still got more hoes than a pimp
And score more points than Shawn Kemp
Keepin powerfully strong like the center on the Knicks
Hut one, hut two, hut three, hut!!
Ol Dirty Bastard live and uncut

(Shame on a nigga who tried to run game on a...)

[Shorty Shit Stain - Brooklyn Zu]

Got more props than the President
My hardcore represent, blowin niggaz back who never had this
Cause I'm gifted, so you can get wrapped
The shit I'm kickin, send it to your MOMS for Christmas
And tell her Shorty Shit Stain sent it
Soon to have more green than the Jolly Green Giant
Cuz niggaz rap styles just down is aspired
You shoulda stayed HOME instead of picking up a microphone
But if you wanna run on up, like you TOUGH
I call your bluff, and blow you down with my hardcore
stuff, I shine like twenty-four carat

[Ol' Dirty Bastard]

Roll and stroll with the party scene
Nigga wanna know me as Mr. Clean
Wza-wza-wza-wza-Wu-Tang, flip the script and
Test my skill niggaz, you're trippin
Drugged up from sniffin, you're the one who's riffin
I'm not Opie, save that old shit for Andy Griffith
Start to flip, slip, cuz you're slippin
While you sleep I be the God on point, with Scottie Pippen
as I, jump on stage, flip rip a show
Strip and rip a hoe, wayyy like Bo
Jackson while I'm still taxin maxin
Relaxin sittin back sellin good tracks and
Again and again when I rock the jam
WANNA SEE EM UP IN THE AIR! Throw up your hand
Introducin, one-man band in town
It's wild, with the style couldn't stand nigga
When the jump, stepped, to the center
of the rhyme inventor, MC's come at the
You get dap slapped, across the MC map
Your ass that's your ass, on a whore shot
Come on through I black and blue your whole crew
Then I get Rudy with the Hong Kong Foo
Ol Dirty Bastard, MC killer
Money maker, Brooklyn, challenger
That I lay down like towel
Then I get higher!!

[60 Second Assassin - Sunz of Man]

Here comes the illlll, type ruffer
Style be untouched I'm leavin broken down grammars on the pen
Who who what? What brings it? Tighter than your anus
Chambers this name is for the deepest trainers
Keep it stainless, steel, on time it is the windmill
Deadly venom kills, at the last of the Sam's Mill
60 Second, nucleus, attack on your set
Hit you with the blast (yo close the door)
Shabazz!!
*gun blast*

Rock I may edit and add to this post at a later date.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man

Last edited by TAURO; 06-05-2008 at 08:55 AM.
Old 06-04-2008, 08:38 PM   #54
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

anybody want to guest review A lil story or add to PYN the jump off?

Old 06-04-2008, 09:04 PM   #55
JerseyIronman

JerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal son

can you tell me if Glaciers of Ice made the top 101?

Old 06-04-2008, 09:31 PM   #56
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^blatently it did, theres no question about it.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
Old 06-04-2008, 10:27 PM   #57
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firm Handshakah View Post
i don't really care about the specific rankings, but i think after this is finished 10 of the top 101 should be voted out and replaced by 10 that didn't make the list but should've. i'm prepared to make my case for gunna go and rec-room therapy...

re: ghost deini

perb's verse is alright. he's got his own style and he's passionate. (which clearly influenced ghost). plus the line "can you please tell god that we fucked up here?" is at least more memorable than a lot of the guest verses that will inevitably be in the top 50.

aside from that the beat is extraordinary if only because it was not ghost/rza's first choice and yet it still bangs. ghost's verses are exceptional even on an album full of exceptional ghost verses. depending on what else makes the list i'd say it could be top 101 worthy - certainly more so than "the birth" and let's leave it at that...

PS. i feel like more needs to be said about wildflower. i'll try to write something up later.
Perbs verse is ill on that track. I like the fact they almost sound the same on it too.

MY FAVORITE TRACK FROM SC It sucks when ghost performs it because I always wanna here the entire song.
Old 06-04-2008, 10:31 PM   #58
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyIronman View Post
can you tell me if Glaciers of Ice made the top 101?
top 20

Old 06-04-2008, 10:39 PM   #59
JerseyIronman

JerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
^^blatently it did, theres no question about it.
its a personal favorite of mine
there are so many dope tracks on OB4CL that its hard to tell where it fits in sometimes

Old 06-04-2008, 11:08 PM   #60
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

A little story at 77???? LOL Oh nooo, i can't even read this shit no more.....