news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 05-31-2008, 02:19 AM   #166
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Pen's got it last night huh?

They seem so desperate now haha

Compared to Art's buildup

Looks like it will be a good series afterall, may finish off great even..cant wait for games to actually come on the air hahha

NBC starts carrying the games now, game 4, up until now the games havent been on TV lol unless u got satellite...

NBC had the last game too.

the 'guins looked terrible in the 1st 2 games. they fucking looked brilliant wednesday.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 10:43 PM   #167
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Wow !!!!!!!!!!!

The Peguins just made it to Over Time !!!!!!!!!!!!
30 seconds left and shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a game...
I hope it goes on & on to a game 7.

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 11:12 PM   #168
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I hope it goes to 7 too

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 01:22 AM   #169
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

holy shit. pens live to die another day. i'll be at the igloo wednesday to see the pens force a game 7 in person

Old 06-04-2008, 10:43 PM   #170
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

yeeaaaaa my Wings did it
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 10:48 PM   #171
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

wings get it done. would've been nice if they got it done at the joe.

hockey is a nerve-racking game to watch.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 02:56 AM   #172
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

congrats to the wings. i'm a pens fan, but i must say that the wings deserved the cup. they earned it. i stayed throught the whole presentation cheering for the wings as they carried the cup. as a hockey fan that will probably be something i never see in person again. i am ashamed of the few so called fans who booed the wings at mellon arena as they were presented the cup. real hockey fans know they deserved it, and cheered them on.

Old 06-07-2008, 07:24 PM   #173
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
yeeaaaaa my Wings did it
What a fag.

Nigga probably watched the Sportscenter highlights if anything.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 03:19 AM   #174
The Void
The Ocean of Illusion...

The Void crouching tiger

Not much going on during the draft, Montreal gets Tanguay seems to be the biggest news for trades.
The Void is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 09:52 PM   #175
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

philly traded umberger to columbus and jokanen when to phoenix

Old 07-06-2008, 04:34 PM   #176
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

^^Rutuu is now a Senator. And the first two games of the year are in Sweden Pitt/Ott double header.

A healthy Alfredson and Heatly. Wow - we going to be going at it again Vandelay.

Rutuu is saying he cant wait to take it to Crosby and Malikin.

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 04:57 PM   #177
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

The Rangers signed a coke-head has been in Wade Redden. Fucking clown.

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 04:55 PM   #178
kurupt_kw
Veteran Member

kurupt_kw crouching tigerkurupt_kw crouching tiger

Toews named captain for the Blackhawks.

Hopefully my boys can get to the playoffs this year and in a few years play for the cup.
kurupt_kw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 11:41 PM   #179
Murdah Piff
Veteran Member

Murdah Piff crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Void View Post
Not much going on during the draft, Montreal gets Tanguay seems to be the biggest news for trades.
peep game my dude, tanguay will run shit and laraque will body niggas on the ice

"I'M HERON & SEX IN ONE, DOPE AS FUCK"
Murdah Piff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 12:58 PM   #180
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Beware the Penguins