news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 05-19-2008, 12:41 PM   #1
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms
Default Official House M.D. thread

OK.Here's the deal.I've been seeing this show for quite a while now and I'm really blown.This has to be the best TV series out there.I know this is box office hideout for movies,I just thought this was the best place to post this type of thread.The show is now running its fourth season,and today is the season finale (after this is a mid-season break,and the fifth season starts in september or so).I dont know the airtime,cuz they dont even air it here.

However,you can find all episodes on www.house-md-blog.com

So,let the thread begin.Post your favorite episodes,quotes,your views of the show and the characters.
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 03:03 PM   #2
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

Hugh Laurie rocks...loved him in Blackadder and he's great in House MD

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List : Everybody
The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Jeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 06:30 PM   #3
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

*bump*

Come on,there have to be some House addicts here...
Old 06-07-2008, 06:42 PM   #4
Guarded By Martyrs
Patiently Awaiting Death

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeru View Post
Hugh Laurie rocks...loved him in Blackadder and he's great in House MD
I agree...he is an amazing actor and he cracks me up...

I have yet to get a chance to watch a few of these though...
Only seen one episode but that was very very good.

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 06:48 PM   #5
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury

Really whers...get into that show man...you won't regret it

The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Old 06-07-2008, 06:55 PM   #6
Guarded By Martyrs
Patiently Awaiting Death

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I shall...Shizzah said the same thing to me.

And that Sig is joke !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-07-2008, 06:59 PM   #7
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Wich one?

Old 06-07-2008, 07:01 PM   #8
Guarded By Martyrs
Patiently Awaiting Death

Yours...The Ninja Turtles one.

Old 06-07-2008, 07:02 PM   #9
Jeru
Non Ignorant

LOL...had this one since forever

Old 06-07-2008, 07:04 PM   #10
Ritter
'Section 9'

Jeru the Ninja Damaja
Old 06-07-2008, 07:05 PM   #11
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Lol Chea

Old 06-07-2008, 09:28 PM   #12
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the idea to make the 4th season a competition to become House's underlings was ingenius, besides I'm tired of watching boring-ass Chase every week.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 04:11 AM   #13
Ritter
'Section 9'

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
the idea to make the 4th season a competition to become House's underlings was ingenius, besides I'm tired of watching boring-ass Chase every week.
Co-signed. But I sometimes like Chase, he gets good ideas.

But I really liked them fighting,racing, and Kutner is just hilarious.

I really wanted him to be in from episode 3.

The new season starts September 5th I think.