news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 06-11-2008, 01:46 PM   #166
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^go easy killer, spread the love, Tek is doin Impossible BTW

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 06-11-2008, 01:58 PM   #167
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Check yer inbox
Old 06-11-2008, 02:37 PM   #168
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^posted

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 06-11-2008, 03:50 PM   #169
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

more more more

Old 06-11-2008, 04:05 PM   #170
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Too bad, no songs I would review. What's this (1) after Iron God Chamber?
Old 06-11-2008, 04:16 PM   #171
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

those are first place votes from the surveys i sent months back

Old 06-11-2008, 04:17 PM   #172
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

The GFX is doin Tearz

Old 06-11-2008, 04:19 PM   #173
Ritter
'Section 9'

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
The GFX is doin Tearz
Nooooooooooo. I wanted that. Can I do Assassination Day?
Old 06-11-2008, 04:24 PM   #174
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

^^^yup

Old 06-12-2008, 12:17 AM   #175
Bodega Pop Tartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Bodega Pop Tartz

Iron God Chamber!!!!???? that could easily be replaced by real nillaz or something..
Old 06-12-2008, 01:51 AM   #176
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Iron God Chamber!!!!???? that could easily be replaced by real nillaz or something..
Top 10 post 2001 tracks

10. Wolves
9. A Day to God is 1000 Years
8. RAGU
7. Presidential MC
6. Silverbacks
5. Street Corner
4. The Turn
3. No Said Date
2. School
1. Iron God Chamber

the numbers don't lie, IGC is a favorite amongst the newer tracks

Old 06-12-2008, 04:45 AM   #177
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

new stuff up, quotes now color coded, have a blast

Old 06-12-2008, 04:50 AM   #178
Ritter
'Section 9'

I Want Holocaust I Want Fucking Holocaust!!!!
Old 06-12-2008, 04:56 AM   #179
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizzah View Post
I Want Holocaust I Want Fucking Holocaust!!!!
YOU GOT IT!!!! YOU GOT IT!!!!!

Old 06-12-2008, 05:13 AM   #180
Ritter
'Section 9'

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
YOU GOT IT!!!! YOU GOT IT!!!!!
Woohoo, I DID IT I DID IT!!