news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 06-12-2008, 09:52 AM   #181
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
Top 10 post 2001 tracks

10. Wolves
9. A Day to God is 1000 Years
8. RAGU
7. Presidential MC
6. Silverbacks
5. Street Corner
4. The Turn
3. No Said Date
2. School
1. Iron God Chamber

the numbers don't lie, IGC is a favorite amongst the newer tracks
That shit isn't all that good. "I was scared of the devil as a boy!!!!!" wack. It's What It Is is a WAYYY Better track from MIB.
Old 06-12-2008, 09:55 AM   #182
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Iron God Chamber!!!!???? that could easily be replaced by real nillaz or something..
Real Nillaz??!?!? fuck outta here
Old 06-12-2008, 10:03 AM   #183
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
That shit isn't all that good. "I was scared of the devil as a boy!!!!!" wack. It's What It Is is a WAYYY Better track from MIB.
I think you're the guy that didn't vote for it, thats funny man, It's What it is is a great track tho, u right about that

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 06-12-2008, 10:24 AM   #184
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
Real Nillaz??!?!? fuck outta here
What! Real Nillaz was the best Wu Track of that year it came out.
Old 06-12-2008, 10:37 AM   #185
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I had to do that one, wanted the playful but overbearing humor of my review to match the song, check out Method Man

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 06-12-2008, 10:40 AM   #186
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

The next one's a shocker to me

Old 06-12-2008, 10:43 AM   #187
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

What's the next one?

I want the truth daddy
Old 06-12-2008, 10:47 AM   #188
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Its up

Old 06-12-2008, 10:47 AM   #189
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Wu-Banga 101?

How?
Old 06-12-2008, 10:49 AM   #190
Ritter
'Section 9'

I mean it's good... but higher than Heaterz,Silkworm,Mighty Healthy....

That just hurts.
Old 06-12-2008, 10:51 AM   #191
Ritter
'Section 9'

You did say the top 30 is solid, so I guess we're in for a ride.
Old 06-12-2008, 10:53 AM   #192
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

^^^and that's exactly the reason I cut it off at 30, I thought WB101 was the last questionable choice. In terms of importance, popularity, and overall quality, the top 30 is really nice.

Last edited by beautifulrock; 06-12-2008 at 10:57 AM.
Old 06-12-2008, 11:18 AM   #193
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Wu Banga 101
Snakes
One
Iron God Chamber
Living in the World Today
Black Jesus

still need reviews

Judgment Day - 6x6
Impossible - Tekunique
All I Need album version Shizzah

will post #30-26 in 8 hours

Last edited by beautifulrock; 06-12-2008 at 11:44 AM.
Old 06-12-2008, 11:45 AM   #194
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

GFX review of Tears is up

Old 06-12-2008, 12:16 PM   #195
Ritter
'Section 9'

Got my All I Need?