news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 06-12-2008, 04:36 PM   #1
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default 9 Ether Hair 6 Ether Hair

Discuss - will be back shortly
Old 06-12-2008, 04:46 PM   #2
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

you know only a couple people on this site know what the hell this is. ain't that some malachi york shit?
Old 06-12-2008, 04:57 PM   #3
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic Tyson View Post
you know only a couple people on this site know what the hell this is. ain't that some malachi york shit?

That's the point, see? Showing to everyone how smart he is and how dumb they are. And how worthless they are of him transferring his "knowledge".
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 04:59 PM   #4
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

heres what found

9-Ether is the combination of all existing gases of nature, thus, the all is in all. Nothing anywhere can be as powerful as all existing gases. Therefore, 9-ether is the most potent power in the universes, 9 to the 9th power of 9. Nine is symbolic of heaven, hell, creation and birth. Nine is a number whose square root is three (3) a number which is symbolic of three dimensions. Hika (Abode of Mortal), Sia (Abode of The Eloheem), and Huhi (Abode of The Most High). 9-Ether was placed in the follicle (hair) case of all africans, and it produces the number 9 symbol. The number 9 is the highest number in the universe making 9 etehr beings infinite.
Old 06-12-2008, 05:16 PM   #5
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
heres what found

9-Ether is the combination of all existing gases of nature, thus, the all is in all. Nothing anywhere can be as powerful as all existing gases. Therefore, 9-ether is the most potent power in the universes, 9 to the 9th power of 9. Nine is symbolic of heaven, hell, creation and birth. Nine is a number whose square root is three (3) a number which is symbolic of three dimensions. Hika (Abode of Mortal), Sia (Abode of The Eloheem), and Huhi (Abode of The Most High). 9-Ether was placed in the follicle (hair) case of all africans, and it produces the number 9 symbol. The number 9 is the highest number in the universe making 9 etehr beings infinite.
deep - where did you get this from ?
Old 06-12-2008, 05:19 PM   #6
Mic Tyson
Heisman

some nuwabian site. ill post the link when i find it again.

but what about it? i dont really get what it means about bein in the hair
Old 06-12-2008, 05:20 PM   #7
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

What kind of hair do you have Sunny?

Here's a story. I have natural jerry churl. My hair is thinner then nappy. It was nappier when i was younger.

My brother has nappy hair but his was straight as a kid. And orange blonde even. And he got the same mohawk/jamaican mix going on.

I need to see pics of 6-7-8- to know what i have.

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 05:21 PM   #8
Mic Tyson
Heisman

http://www.nuwopsoldiers.com/higher.html

thats the link. and what do that hair stuff mean V4D3R?
Old 06-12-2008, 05:24 PM   #9
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
some nuwabian site. ill post the link when i find it again.

but what about it? i dont really get what it means about bein in the hair

nice - the words were changed a lil though - what you got might be from an earlier version of the book its from or the person who rewrote it on the site you got it from, changed up the words -
Old 06-12-2008, 05:25 PM   #10
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

You know this is what needs to be cleared up and overstood.

I'd love to hear why Pop's went there - other sources are needed - not just his words.

Where else is this mentioned sun? Shine the light on this.

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 12:32 AM   #11
Mic Tyson
Heisman

can yall explain what the hell this means?
Old 06-13-2008, 12:50 AM   #12
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

on the surface - 9 ether hair curls at the top
6 - ether hair curls at the bottom
Old 06-13-2008, 12:52 AM   #13
STYLE

9 symbolizes life
6 symbolizes death

the spiral motion is a repeated throughout nature, galaxies, dna, plants, the golden ratio found in nautalis shells and sunflowers. it is a godly motion.

but doc loses me with the annunaki, greys, reptiles and zetas. i have yet to digest it.
my faith in human potential prevents me from crediting ETs. but i don't deny their existence by any means.

btw doc is my father-in-law. lol

my mother-in-law is so ill with the knowledge. she and i build for hrs on end.
my wife tries to repress her past so its a process with her.
Old 06-13-2008, 12:54 AM   #14
Mic Tyson
Heisman

yeah them reptillians and stuff like that lose me too.

and what does this hair have to do with anything? i read what yall said but what does it mean if u have different types of hair?
Old 06-13-2008, 01:15 AM   #15
STYLE

from my understanding, it's a physical expression of a godly nature.