0
 

home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2008, 05:40 PM   #196
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future
 
LORD NOSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Double Barreled Snot Gun
Age: 1
Posts: 14,673
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 71
LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim T View Post
Post #1.



They all came across Bering's strait 20 000 years ago and they were all yellow in the beginning. But climatic changes make miracles.

You lost this one, try again.


lmao - so all of the natives in america are the same - again - there were thousands of different types of natives here before the funky ass caucasian crepted up on the shores of america like a virus slowly shot in the veins of its victim by an evil doctor - there were many many different types of languages spoken here - many many different types of hues - most were dark to very dark skinned - they didn't begin becoming yellow until after all the raping and pillaging by the funky ass caucasian - there is a mixture of arab and chinese who left asia and or better yet was exiled out of china and hit the shores of the west coast of america - these mixed with the black natives here in america



















Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim T View Post

The fuck you know from what did I think about? Again, you read minds? Through Internet? I ain't never lying or bullshitting no one.
english please - RIF

















Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim T View Post
believing you won another argument.
there was no argument, fight or debate - you're just not built like that
__________________
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 05:56 PM   #197
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989
 
Edgar Erebus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: On your roof
Age: 25
Posts: 9,357
Blog Entries: 2
Rep Power: 35
Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
lmao - so all of the natives in america are the same - again - there were thousands of different types of natives here before the funky ass caucasian crepted up on the shores of america like a virus slowly shot in the veins of its victim by an evil doctor - there were many many different types of languages spoken here - many many different types of hues - most were dark to very dark skinned - they didn't begin becoming yellow until after all the raping and pillaging by the funky ass caucasian - there is a mixture of arab and chinese who left asia and or better yet was exiled out of china and hit the shores of the west coast of america - these mixed with the black natives here in america

Nonsense.







You dead wrong on one count. You're not on MY level.


Please, do some listening to Lyrics Born, and when you come to the chorus of "I'm Just Raw", remember: it's my dedication to you.


This waste of bandwidth is dead from now on for me.
__________________
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 06:02 PM   #198
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future
 
LORD NOSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Double Barreled Snot Gun
Age: 1
Posts: 14,673
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 71
LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim T View Post
Nonsense.







You dead wrong on one count. You're not on MY level.


Please, do some listening to Lyrics Born, and when you come to the chorus of "I'm Just Raw", remember: it's my dedication to you.


This waste of bandwidth is dead from now on for me.

LMAO !
__________________
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 08:03 PM   #199
STYLE
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
i couldn't make friends with such a coward.

all sitting there taking it as i talk about white savagery and shit

don't get me wrong, i do get into the "god, why are white ppl are scumbags that like to sue everyone" and they'll say "dude, it's true elohel"

but "i hate your kind" as a pretext to me as a person, that's just childish, and anyone that excepts what im saying and still wants to go to a petting zoo with me is a coward and it reflects on who i am.
shit's gay.


thinks the white race is superior.
friends use "nigger" when he's not around.
laughs with them at their african/black jokes.
admires white mans capri suns and cool ranch doritos

hates himself and anything that looks remotely like him.


  Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 08:11 PM   #200
STYLE
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS
first of all - nothing originated in ancient greece -


wrong....



  Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 09:53 PM   #201
diggy
The ABBOTT
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: O-Block
Posts: 11,315
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 51
diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim T View Post
Okay, now I gotta explain.

You hold of those words "Go back to Africa" like I spoke of my personal opinion there.

But I said before "according to that logic"....




... Therefore that statement "go the fuck back to Africa", ...

...Obviously there's been a terrible misunderstanding, Sunny, I apologize ....

...I tell again, categorically, that I'm not a racist, that I never advocated segregation of any kind ...

... I deeply apologize to anyone that I offended with my statement, but now you know what I was thinking when I wrote that. No bullshit...


Explaining why u used a statement that is mostly used only by racists,
Apologizing for using it,
And saying that u are not a racist,




means u are a FUCKIN RACIST!!!
__________________







diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 09:58 PM   #202
STYLE
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
don't get me wrong, i do get into the "god, why are white ppl are scumbags that like to sue everyone" and they'll say "dude, it's true elohel"
Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post
Explaining why u used a statement that is mostly used only by racists,
Apologizing for using it,
And saying that u are not a racist,




means u are a FUCKIN RACIST!!!
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 10:20 PM   #203
diggy
The ABBOTT
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: O-Block
Posts: 11,315
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 51
diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
I did .




Did u ?




Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim T View Post
I understand English almost perfectly, after all those books I read in it and shit.

The point is that here is midnight, I'm tired as fuck and making reading errors.

That's also why I'm not responding to your post now. Good night, see ya tomorrow.



Some people are let into places they don't belong... Amazing bullshit. Again, according to that logic - go the fuck back to Africa.
__________________







diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 10:22 PM   #204
diggy
The ABBOTT
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: O-Block
Posts: 11,315
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 51
diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

__________________







diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 12:37 AM   #205
Longbongcilvaringz
.
 
Longbongcilvaringz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 23,680
Rep Power: 99
Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
.... how would you know who the fuck i know, or what he fuck i know?

the aboriginal man = more original than the african american less melanin having infected diseased man



you are truly stupid if you believe what you wrote -Black people in america have less melanin than aboriginals ?
LMAO someone...slap the teeth outa this fool


yeah, like letting a nigga in the house instead of keeping them in the field. i guess white people only have themselves to blame to the 'black problem'. (obviously i personally dont feel this way, but if i did, you should have no problem with it)

another one of satans children showing his teeth as the truth cannot be refuted -

ouch


fuck it.


[/COLOR][/I]

everyone that accepts the truth and beats you with it you think is either one of my akas, or someone who is following something you think i began -

no one needs your approval patty cakes


then has the nerve to end it with.....Peace

lol - these lil wet face white boys are hilarious
im unsure as to why you felt the need to reply to this post, as it wasnt directed towards you. whatever you want though.

there are aboriginal people in australia with higher melanin levels than "black" people in america.

want me to prove it? huh? huh?

you want... proof?

well like, um, your not on that level yet, stay uninformed, your not ready for it, your not on that level, your not ready for the realnass.

you didnt understand the second part which you chose to reply to.

plain and simple.

you just didnt understand it.

what more can i say...

maybe i should explain the (simple) path which i followed in making that statement...

but nah, your not ready for the truth.

the truth.

the truth.

the truth is style said Jasper couldnt come into the Vatican because he was "too racist".


haha

at least Jasper is joking, and hes only stating cultural stereotypes.

you guys are actual racists, who believe other races are actually inferior physically and mentally.

its fucking pathetic.

black boys are hilarious.

or at least the easily mislead, uneducated, paranoid, internet educated ones...

actual all people fitting that description are hilarious.

and everyone who shares your beliefs isnt literally you sunny, but you people are all interchangable.

your methods are exactly the same, as is your approach to 'building'.

and you'll probably take that as a compliment.

i dont know
__________________





Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 12:46 AM   #206
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future
 
LORD NOSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Double Barreled Snot Gun
Age: 1
Posts: 14,673
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 71
LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
im unsure as to why you felt the need to reply to this post, as it wasnt directed towards you. whatever you want though.

there are aboriginal people in australia with higher melanin levels than "black" people in america.

want me to prove it? huh? huh?

you want... proof?

well like, um, your not on that level yet, stay uninformed, your not ready for it, your not on that level, your not ready for the realnass.

you didnt understand the second part which you chose to reply to.

plain and simple.

you just didnt understand it.

what more can i say...

maybe i should explain the (simple) path which i followed in making that statement...

but nah, your not ready for the truth.

the truth.

the truth.

the truth is style said Jasper couldnt come into the Vatican because he was "too racist".


haha

at least Jasper is joking, and hes only stating cultural stereotypes.

you guys are actual racists, who believe other races are actually inferior physically and mentally.

its fucking pathetic.

black boys are hilarious.

or at least the easily mislead, uneducated, paranoid, internet educated ones...

actual all people fitting that description are hilarious.

and everyone who shares your beliefs isnt literally you sunny, but you people are all interchangable.

your methods are exactly the same, as is your approach to 'building'.

and you'll probably take that as a compliment.

i dont know


awww - wookit wittle puppy pat trying to come off with words

you go on now - and remember to be a good little wet face white boy
__________________
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 01:10 AM   #207
STYLE
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

pat come on.

i posted info about the physiological effects of melanin.

you can't refute the properties of the melanin molecule. it's a fact.

what part of my post was an illogical jump from fact to speculation?

why do you view this as racism?

the difference between races is not just skin deep. right?

caucasians have traits that are superior to that of people of color.

and i tried to stress that everyting has a spectrum. nothing is cut and dry.

i know that some of this info is disquieting to you, possibly outright offensive.
but that doesn't negate it's veracity.

i am disappointed in how quickly you gave me your hand to talk to.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 01:22 AM   #208
Longbongcilvaringz
.
 
Longbongcilvaringz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 23,680
Rep Power: 99
Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

i dont have time right now, but i assure you on monday i will try and continue the discussion.

plus i asked some questions before, which were lost in the thread.

so i dont know.

im out.

__________________





Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 01:23 AM   #209
Longbongcilvaringz
.
 
Longbongcilvaringz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 23,680
Rep Power: 99
Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

and i didnt "give you my hand to talk to".

earlier i asked questions, they were ignored, sunny started with the usual stuff which derailed things.

you said racists things, i got worked up.

nuff said.
__________________





Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 01:43 AM   #210
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future
 
LORD NOSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Double Barreled Snot Gun
Age: 1
Posts: 14,673
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 71
LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
and i didnt "give you my hand to talk to".

earlier i asked questions, they were ignored, sunny started with the usual stuff which derailed things.

you said racists things, i got worked up.

nuff said.


don't be mad cause your white
__________________
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:05 PM.


Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one