news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 06-12-2008, 07:59 PM   #1
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Punisher Warzone Trailer Hit's The Net

http://www.superherohype.com/news/pu...ws.php?id=7337

It's the teaser.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 08:27 PM   #2
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

"God be with you Frank"

"Sometimes I'd like to get my hands on god!"

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

I love Punisher, but I can't help feel Ray Stevenson doesn't look quite right for the part. He looks a bit too British or something.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...

Last edited by LuckyTheWonderDog; 06-12-2008 at 08:30 PM.
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 08:35 PM   #3
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

This trailer does nothing for me honestly but Lucky's sig is off the chain

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List : Everybody
The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Jeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 08:51 PM   #4
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Good job Tauro. Definitely going to peep that.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 08:46 PM   #5
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah...this doesnt look good at all.

if there's ever a max payne movie...ray stevenson should do it. that one thing he said sounded so much like max payne
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 09:08 PM   #6
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

If this flops, it surely has to be the end for Punisher.

They will have made three different films all starring different actors as Frank.

They should have got Garth Ennis to write it.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 06:24 AM   #7
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Here's a link to the response from the director of this movie on the feedback of the trailer http://lexialexander.com/

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 01:32 AM   #8
TheCat

TheCat Village Idiot

some earlier mention Garth Ennis should write the scipt, that would be great.

although the 2nd version did a rip off from Ennis Welcome back Frank novel to the movie,
it didnt seem to work.

what is dissapointing is that they make Frank Castle into a typical hollywood action hero, which is too easy to fall into..

if they got someone like Tarratino or even Guy Ritchie that would be great,
they know how to give villans and characters depth, which Castle really needs on the big screen, so he is not seen as another action hero with big guns,.
TheCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 01:35 AM   #9
hide1998
超黒人

hide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal son

The trailor was pretty good in my opinion. I always thought the first Punisher film was better than most gave it credit for. It's perhaps my 5th favorite revengle flick.

Lucky: Your sig is the best I've seen in this entire forum. Propz.

"The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water" - Warcloud
hide1998 is offline   Reply With Quote