news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 06-17-2008, 08:48 AM   #1
Tony Bandana
YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP.

Tony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killa
Default Tony B Gonna Iz Gonna Kick The Truth To The Young Cracked Youth ONGHHH

hahaha ONGH fist of kidz lay of that pipe yo ok,

2ndly since in an O.G Daddy Mack Vet King that grew up in the Golden Era of Hip Hop thatz 144 years old ocording to the caculations of your mathamatic skillz ONGH

im gonna drop some ill LINKS (YES fuckin linkz , that way therez an element of surprise putz'z) for some old school shit that I think either the younginz dont know? or the true heads may forgot?

cause you smoke dat Cheeba Cheeba like Cypress yo Ongh

& i feel its appropriate here causse i said so , hahaha no thiz by far iz da funniest room .

ONLY i can post the tracks since i was a dj and if you want to ..you need my permission first or you get pistol whipped like the bitch in Gimmie Da Loot ONGH lol

ok

first off here...huh hold on , hold on just got a PM wtf ? ok ok Yes Spermi Paradox i will play your request first juicyfruit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWwyjmSbJPs

Tony Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 08:55 AM   #2
Tony Bandana
YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP.

Tony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killa

THE REAL LIST STARTS HERE *Tony B Scrates on da 1 & 2 warmin it up*......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksUv-jJZWm8

ONNGHHHH

YeaH

Old 06-17-2008, 08:56 AM   #3
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ONGH!
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 08:59 AM   #4
NoSaidDate420
ADEPT

NoSaidDate420 iron monkeyNoSaidDate420 iron monkeyNoSaidDate420 iron monkey

i still have no clue what ongh means.
Old 06-17-2008, 09:02 AM   #5
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It's dat gangsta shit.

"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 09:05 AM   #6
DrunkenMasta303
zui quan

DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahahahahah slim t ruined the thread with the first response

this thread could have been interesting though
DrunkenMasta303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 09:28 AM   #7
Tony Bandana
YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim T View Post

ONGH!
ONGH looks @ this Muddafukka wuth his gat in the arcade !!!!! iz dat really you Slim T?

the dj got one for every occasion yo ONGH

some real Gangsta Shit for you..and yo go find a Bic and some Shaving Cream Pedro ! ONGH
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMpmW68VnaE

hahahahaaha

Old 06-17-2008, 09:34 AM   #8
JRoll
ADEPT

JRoll shaolin monk

I'm pretty sure it's young "black" youth, not cracked.
JRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 09:36 AM   #9
Tony Bandana
YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP.

fuckin Slim T 17 pics in a row , to remind us 17 times over how ugly he iz. Thx putz i just ate too

ONGNH

anyway enough of him hopefully unless your bliind it wont bother you. You get laid lookin like dat mang? no really shit

anywayz .

next up hahaha

fuckin guy

ok ok

*cuttin it up behind my back.on the Tech 1200's ..mad nice*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGwonG3iGaI

ONNNGHHHH

Old 06-17-2008, 09:39 AM   #10
Tony Bandana
YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRoll View Post
I'm pretty sure it's young "black" youth, not cracked.
oh boy..I better wait for the nightshift crew lol

ONGH

yes man, i perhaps misheard the song , my bad

Old 06-17-2008, 11:03 AM   #11
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 06-17-2008, 11:06 AM   #12
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

jackass

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List : Everybody
The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved

Last edited by Jeru; 06-17-2008 at 12:36 PM.
Jeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 12:33 PM   #13
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 06-17-2008, 12:39 PM   #14
Tony Bandana
YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
hahaha jigga look look Pahcanga from Carlitos Way ONGH

but skinnier

lol

YeaH ! yo kidz this isnt the cut and paste show here, please fondle & bust on yo no pussy gettin ass's by yourself in private to naked man pictures in your bedroom..which reminds me wherez the VZA

ONGHHHH

aiiight aigggght...next one a BIG one here , mad skill ill beat..Tony B drop that shit son .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGV9G2okC8I

Last edited by Tony Bandana; 06-17-2008 at 12:43 PM.
Old 06-17-2008, 12:42 PM   #15
Tony Bandana
YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP.

Yo TSA what up jigga..

Yo feel free to jumpo in and drop a record from the day son . ONGH

get on the deckz ..see what you got mang

ONGH