news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 06-18-2008, 08:38 AM   #31
DrunkenMasta303
zui quan

DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^hahahaaha woooord

DrunkenMasta303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 10:11 AM   #32
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Am I the only one noticing the P. Rhino posts the corniest pictures on the net?
Old 06-18-2008, 10:56 AM   #33
Tony Bandana
YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP.

Tony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killa

LoL Croatia..,first off congrats to the soccer team .

5 Serbians play for the team including the captain all Serbs born in Croatia .

which iz fine by me...i have no problems with Croats. Hot woman , Serbs & Croats whatever..stupidist shit ever,

pretty soon every person over there iz gonna claim a Country..its pathetic

The Republik of Stevo

The Repulick of Misho

The Country of Pero

etc etc etc.

how many off those Countrys over there have nothing and now wish the never seperated...no schools , no money ..no fuck all . And begging for Serbias forgivness like Montenegro and Bosnia ?

with the exception of Croatia...think about how stupid ever one iz. The fight for their own land like its theirs then theey get it, then scrath their heads cause there is absoutly nothing there but a village and a couple Sheep Hearders ONGH

thats like Dallas wanting to Seperate from Texas where are the oil is lol , and Dallas is just left with nothing? like when you put it prospective, i live in Canada thx God or for Slim T Allah ONGH

Serbs dont even care anymore..take the land and the get the fuck out of here and have fun no really.

its a joke

ONGH

ok ok ..next up one of my all time fav's . a record way of head of itz time and a classic courtsy of the mastermind Premier

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9OGI...eature=related

Tony Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 11:00 AM   #34
Tony Bandana
YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP.

Tony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slippy The Pimp View Post
no...i think thats the Croatian Version of The Incredible Hulk over in Europe in his sig .

ONGH

lol

Old 06-18-2008, 11:22 AM   #35
DrunkenMasta303
zui quan

DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slippy The Pimp View Post
hahahah obviously the gimp got hurt, im sorry

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58017
Old 06-19-2008, 09:28 AM   #36
NoSaidDate420
ADEPT

NoSaidDate420 iron monkeyNoSaidDate420 iron monkeyNoSaidDate420 iron monkey

so what does ONGH stand for??? i've been on this forum for 6 months and no one can answer this for me.
Old 06-19-2008, 09:47 AM   #37
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSaidDate420 View Post
so what does ONGH stand for??? i've been on this forum for 6 months and no one can answer this for me.
its a groan/moan type thing a retarded kid gives off when he gots a piece of shit close to the outer ring of his butthole but can't make it to the bathroom in time

Old 06-19-2008, 10:45 AM   #38
DrunkenMasta303
zui quan

Quote:
its just some tony b slang, which means Obsessed with Nudity of Ghey Hierarchs

Old 06-19-2008, 11:49 AM   #39
Tony Bandana
YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP.

Quote:
ONGH

ya just pretend the post before this one by Sunny Winter lol dosnt exsist...cause pretty soon Anal Splinters iz gonna get gonna be on the Lil Romeo GenChat board mad soon ONGH

let me define ONGH for u maang by the BIG MAN HIMSELF!

let me look throug my record collection and slap the vinyl on the decks.

* 360 spinnin behind my back with the crossfader ....*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfyJXXyFXBc

^^^^^

0:04 sec mark

ONGH

doez dat help ?

1 TB

Old 06-19-2008, 11:59 AM   #40
Johnny Dust
I fuck you

Johnny Dust crouching tiger

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfFD709OtFM

Sounds better if you hear it as the 2:57/58 mark.
Old 06-19-2008, 12:09 PM   #41
Tony Bandana
YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Dust View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfFD709OtFM

Sounds better if you hear it as the 2:57/58 mark.
hahaha .

no it dont lol

its not even BIGGIE you drunk jigga wtf

ONGH

?

speakin of Drunk ....let me drop a lil something from soe dudes that were ok but West Coast cats that were not Gangsta ...could ezily fit in the East.

hip hop feat a Ol' Speacial Friend of ours,,,havent heard thiz in a while

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxU3kqgkx98

ONGH

Old 06-20-2008, 04:46 AM   #42
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you know tony writes in such a retarded manner i can actually read over his posts and not even comprehend a single word this fudgepacker is saying..he got that mind numbing style that takes years to master...welll done sir

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 05:08 AM   #43
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

shits deep as conical pillars.

and pyramids.

and cubes.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 09:41 AM   #44
Tony Bandana
YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP.

Ongh!

Old 06-20-2008, 10:54 AM   #45
NoSaidDate420
ADEPT

NoSaidDate420 iron monkeyNoSaidDate420 iron monkeyNoSaidDate420 iron monkey

oh. i get it now.

"Unh"

"UH"

huh?

ongh?