news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 06-20-2008, 10:06 PM   #526
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masta Death View Post
I just finished Death Note. Gotta say it was pretty amazing, recommend it to anyone who likes animes with a smart plot. It has a maximum of 37 episodes and the concept in which the anime is based is just amazing.
yeah death note is an amazing series it's like really good tv shows that hook you in and you gotta watch it

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 10:24 AM   #527
Guarded By Martyrs
AllTheWorldWillBeYourNME

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Just finnished watching "Samurai Champloo" 26 Episodes...
I loved it...Thanks STYLE for putting me on to that...Is that the end yeah ?
The ending was sick...some excellent animation and very poetic.
Anything of a similar vibe anyone could recommend ?

PEACE

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 09:07 PM   #528
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whers View Post

PEACE

i love that anime it's crazy original and has allot of philosophy and knowledge in it

NON IGNORANT...

Old 06-21-2008, 10:38 PM   #529
STYLE

champloo is in a class by itself. afro samurai (only 5 eps) is the only other hiphop samurai show.

"tokyo tribes" is a hiphop gangbanging anime with japanese kids that look like black dudes....lol. no martial arts but a funky stylistic show.
Old 06-22-2008, 04:14 AM   #530
Death the Kid
Hip-Hop infested Mind

Death the Kid shaolin monk
Send a message via Skype™ to Death the Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by whers View Post

PEACE
Just started re-watching Samurai Champloo, this is like the 3rd time im watchin' the whole series, its just too amazing. Also started downloading "Last Exile", heard it was fiyaaa.
Old 06-24-2008, 12:22 AM   #531
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

currently are watching Guyver: The Bio Booster Armor OVA
i found it on a new site animefuel.com

NON IGNORANT...

Old 06-24-2008, 02:34 AM   #532
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
Yo Street Fighter Alpha Movie Is Pretty Dope I Haven't Seen This In A While Search Via Youtube To Watch
I thought it was complete crap. One of the most disappointing anime films I've ever seen. Why do Alpha and have fuck all Akuma?!?! I think it was actually a four part series or something cut down for the west.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 03:23 AM   #533
STYLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagnaroK View Post
i found this today and it looks good as hell the sword fighting is excellent
is a copy paste from another site and the movie is in the Goddamn MKV format

Stranger - Mukoh Hadan (movie) ENGSUB DVDRip

Hunted by the the Mings from China, young Kotaro and his dog meet a nameless samurai ("Nanashi") who is constantly being haunted by dreams of the past which lead him to seal his sword. Among the Mings is a fiercesome Western fighter named Rarou, who desires only to find a worthy opponent. When both groups clash with a Sengoku-era feudal lord, a proud general, and monks torn between faith and survival, the reason behind the Mings' pursuit tests the bond between Kotaro and Nanashi.

Stranger-Mukou_Hadan.part1.rar
http://www.axifile.com/?7376678

Stranger-Mukou_Hadan.part2.rar
http://www.axifile.com/?8965994

Stranger-Mukou_Hadan.part3.rar
http://www.axifile.com/?4002413

Stranger-Mukou_Hadan.part4.rar
http://www.axifile.com/?1212718

Stranger-Mukou_Hadan.part5.rar
http://www.axifile.com/?8771539

Stranger-Mukou_Hadan.part6.rar
http://www.axifile.com/?5915761

THIS MOVIE IS RAW!
just watched it. the action is some of the best swordfighting i've seen.
streamed here
http://movie6.net/m6/index.php?_action=item_view&id=670
Old 06-24-2008, 03:34 AM   #534
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

^^ Looks quality, gonna check it out later.

If you can't play mkv files then download the free k-lite codec pack:

http://www.free-codecs.com/download_...hp?d=4622&s=95

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
Old 06-24-2008, 09:02 AM   #535
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post

THIS MOVIE IS RAW!
just watched it. the action is some of the best swordfighting i've seen.
streamed here
http://movie6.net/m6/index.php?_action=item_view&id=670

my bad it was a copy paste from another site i just wanted to show you guys the latest
even without the sub i still enjoy it very much the animation is top notch

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 10:11 AM   #536
Guarded By Martyrs
AllTheWorldWillBeYourNME

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Just started watching "Ghost In The Shell : Stand Alone Complex"
I'm loving this.
You got to keep on the ball though.
The dialoge is top notch...
Like that episode where they just sit around a table discussing "The Laughing Man"
For the entire episode !!!!!!!
It reminded me of a proper film.
The animation is pretty deep too..."The Section 9" action scenes are brilliant.
I love the "Blue Good Robots" too...they crack me up.
The whole format of the show is excellent.

I'm on episode 14 now...
Only started watching it yesterday !!!!!!!

Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 06-25-2008 at 10:14 AM.
Old 06-25-2008, 10:27 AM   #537
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

whers - I'll have that Naruto for you soon. One Bleach disc doesn't work so I'm gonna have to download the missing episodes.

Old 06-25-2008, 10:33 AM   #538
Guarded By Martyrs
AllTheWorldWillBeYourNME

Appreciate it Lucky...
Just let us know.
Always the way huh ?
Something always has to mess you about with computers.

Like Styles P said :

"Does A Computer Chip Have An Astrology ?
And When It Fuck-Up Can It Give You An Apology ?"

I can really relate to that^

Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 06-25-2008 at 10:50 AM.
Old 06-25-2008, 10:35 AM   #539
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

I always liked Edan's take:

"My brain is packed with frames of accurate detail
I'd rather hug a tree than fuck around with an email
Don't need a computer monitor I'd rather walk a few kilometers
Conjure a planet confuse astronomers"

Old 06-25-2008, 10:53 AM   #540
Guarded By Martyrs
AllTheWorldWillBeYourNME

Thats nice^
Never really heard much from Edan to be honest...
Only some stuff you have posted I belive ?
I'll have to look into him soon.
I remember heads saying he was one of the best in Boston...
Virtuoso is the best in Boston in my opinion.
But I'll check Edan out.

PEACE