news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber > Wu-Latino

Old 10-21-2007, 04:13 PM   #16
Nick Fury
Pink Taco Maker Inc

Nick Fury iron monkeyNick Fury iron monkeyNick Fury iron monkey

basicly its mixed jamaican , american rap , puerto rican slang , and w/e nonsense they think might sound good

Last edited by Nick Fury; 10-21-2007 at 04:23 PM.
Nick Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 08:12 PM   #17
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

fag^^ u know nuffin bout P.R slang

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 08:48 PM   #18
Nick Fury
Pink Taco Maker Inc

Nick Fury iron monkeyNick Fury iron monkeyNick Fury iron monkey
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by skampoe View Post
fag^^ u know nuffin bout P.R slang

yea since i was born and raised there i prob dont know nuffin then

but yea i was talking bout that reggaetonto format

Last edited by Nick Fury; 11-06-2007 at 09:06 PM.
Nick Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 12:29 AM   #19
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Ok

For the GenChat pervs
Old 02-16-2008, 09:53 AM   #20
WuLatino- MANGANI
Veteran Member

WuLatino- MANGANI crouching tigerWuLatino- MANGANI crouching tiger
Default WuTang Latino Presents- La Familia, April 29th!

I don't know what the responses have to do with the original question, but if you want to hear some terminology listen to some tracks! www.myspace.com/mangani
WuLatino- MANGANI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 03:44 PM   #21
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

That Dude Is Wak^^ Mangani Hahaha Fuck Does Dat Mean?

For the GenChat pervs
Old 02-25-2008, 08:06 PM   #22
WuLatino- MANGANI
Veteran Member

Quote:
That Dude Is Wak^^ Mangani Hahaha Fuck Does Dat Mean?
Thanks for the support Skampoe. It really means a lot coming from you...
Old 06-18-2008, 12:53 AM   #23
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Ur Welcome Lol My Bad I Could Be Such A Hater Sum Times Its This Damn Wu Corp Lol Peace

For the GenChat pervs
Old 06-19-2008, 07:01 PM   #24
WuLatino- MANGANI
Veteran Member

Quote:
Ur Welcome Lol My Bad I Could Be Such A Hater Sum Times Its This Damn Wu Corp Lol Peace
-I still think you don't reach my ankles as a rapper... I think you are about as good as I was when I was 12.
Old 06-19-2008, 07:05 PM   #25
WuLatino- MANGANI
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fury View Post
basicly its mixed jamaican , american rap , puerto rican slang , and w/e nonsense they think might sound good
-If you were raised in Puerto Rico you wouldn't make ignorant statements like "Reggaeton is not Latin Hip Hop". That's like saying "green tea is not tea"... You're a fool. Reggaeton is a style of production, beat, and delivery- it's still Hip Hop. Reggaeton artists (and you would know this if you were raised in PR as you say) have always been "raperos" or "cacos". Our music was called "underground" or as Playero would say "el genero del rap y el reggae". The fact that commercial Reggaeton has strayed from the original format does not change the entire genre- it only serves to discredit the shitty commercial icons of Reggaeton like Don Omar, and the ignorant detractors like yourself.
Old 06-26-2008, 12:31 PM   #26
prom

prom grasshopper

NEW STYLE SPANISH SLANGGGGGG

http://www.zshare.net/download/10221290d9da4c50/
prom is offline   Reply With Quote