news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 07-01-2008, 06:55 AM   #16
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

The vid on the site looks pretty impressive, I never played the original but Diablo II was sick so with any luck this game is gonna rule
Old 07-01-2008, 07:47 AM   #17
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Well the original is at least three times better than the 2nd imho.

But to each his own I think.
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 11:05 AM   #18
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

some faaaaaaaaaaaaattttttt Motherfucker

hero i guess never played Diablo but this one looks cool
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 12:27 PM   #19
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

Looks a bit rough. Dunno if they're just early shots or what, but it doesn't look as good as a lot of new games these days. Still, looks aren't everything (I keep telling myself that).

What's Skampoe doing in that first picture Prim0?

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 12:50 PM   #20
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizzah View Post
Well the original is at least three times better than the 2nd imho.

But to each his own I think.
I'll pick up next time I see it

A few people have already started complaining about the artwork Took me ages to find this
Old 07-02-2008, 01:02 PM   #21
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyTheWonderDog View Post
Looks a bit rough. Dunno if they're just early shots or what, but it doesn't look as good as a lot of new games these days. Still, looks aren't everything (I keep telling myself that).
Hack & Slash games aren't good with tremendous graphics. Hack & Slash games are meant to be raw and simple. I'd be happy as long as it has good creepy music. The graphics matter the least to me. I still play the Diablo I game which has terrible graphics according to newer standards.

Old 07-03-2008, 04:33 PM   #22
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

U gotta trust Blizzard, they are a liability
Old 07-03-2008, 08:38 PM   #23
Ritter
'Section 9'

Blizzard are crazy. They are supposed to be releasing both SCII and D3 in December.

Ya wish. The gaming market would collapse. The monthly sales would be

1. Diablo III

2. Starcraft II

3. There's no #3 bitches, people only bought the above mentioned.
Old 07-03-2008, 09:03 PM   #24
KidSha
aka Hennessey on friday

KidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to KidSha

damn, I remember being quite addicted to DII X pack...
dope shit gonna have to spend some money for a new computer though..

KidSha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 09:13 PM   #25
Ritter
'Section 9'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid_Sha36 View Post
damn, I remember being quite addicted to DII X pack...
dope shit gonna have to spend some money for a new computer though..
Sell your Breitling, and buy yourself a Space Station bro hahahaaaa

You could always check whether your computer could run a certain game on Can You Run It... They usually put a test for new games, after a demo is released, or system requirements info.

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/referrer/srtest

A very useful tool. Saved me a couple of hundred bucks.
Old 07-03-2008, 09:59 PM   #26
KidSha
aka Hennessey on friday

KidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to KidSha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizzah View Post
Sell your Breitling, and buy yourself a Space Station bro hahahaaaa

You could always check whether your computer could run a certain game on Can You Run It... They usually put a test for new games, after a demo is released, or system requirements info.

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/referrer/srtest

A very useful tool. Saved me a couple of hundred bucks.
haha word, mad rep..
I was thinking of doing some finance shit for a nice laptop though, a mac or something... Any tips, cause I dont know shit about computers but when It comes to graphic design its a new script..

peace dunny

KidSha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 11:16 PM   #27
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta

i only played the first diablo, but i got a lot of good memories out of that. real dark story which kept you intrigued.

my friend wouldn't stop talking about diablo 2 for the longest time when it came out, but i never got the chance to try it out.

maybe i'll pick this up.
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 06:19 AM   #28
Ritter
'Section 9'

Quote:
haha word, mad rep..
I was thinking of doing some finance shit for a nice laptop though, a mac or something... Any tips, cause I dont know shit about computers but when It comes to graphic design its a new script..

peace dunny
I don't know shit about Macs, but they're not too good for games I think. However, the thing with lap tops is that you can't upgrade their performance as it grows obsolete for newer games and programs. That's why I only fuck with desktop computers.

I see you're from Canada, I don't know any websites that have a catalog of computer products. You could try buying a few computer magazines and reading about laptops or components there.

PEACE Sha
Old 07-04-2008, 06:56 AM   #29
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
haha word, mad rep..

peace dunny
Yo Kid if you want some serious computer for games better check what Alienware offers These computers are well know on the whole world but available only in US. You can also tell me how much money you got to spend on new PC and I can give you some advice
Old 07-04-2008, 10:36 AM   #30
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!