news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 07-03-2008, 03:15 PM   #1
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE
Default WU CORP [[ broadcast yourself ]] SKAMPOE VID ATTACK!!!

this is the thread for wu corp user to put their home videos, infinity da god came up with this idea, im just gon start it!

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 03:27 PM   #2
shinobi4227
Bobby steelz

shinobi4227 grasshopper

Dope, with enough vids this thread might prolly end up being a "STICKY"

shinobi4227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 03:30 PM   #3
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

lets just hope

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 03:44 PM   #4
Johnny Dust
I fuck you

Johnny Dust crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by skampoe View Post
this is the thread for wu corp user to put their home videos, infinity da god came up with this idea, im just gon start it!

Paulie Walnuts approves this video... hehehe, hehe.
Old 07-03-2008, 03:50 PM   #5
SickSide
Veteran Member

SickSide iron monkeySickSide iron monkeySickSide iron monkeySickSide iron monkey

SickSide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 04:26 PM   #6
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 04:31 PM   #7
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Infinty knows good music.

Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 05:08 PM   #8
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rama View Post
Infinty knows good music.

thanks.

I know you know but for those that dont know - That was "The Word" off of "Rubber Soul" by The Beatles. Classic shit.

More ppl should come through with a video.
Old 07-03-2008, 05:09 PM   #9
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Hah that's some crazy ass thread, maybe one day I'll drop somethin str8 from Polish Projects PS Yo Skamp got the same internet modem
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 05:11 PM   #10
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I made one, uploading was taking ages though.

I cancelled it, i'm going to sleep now.

I'll post a vid tomorrow when there's daylight.

Peace.

Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 05:19 PM   #11
INF
Digital @fterLife

just gotta be patient while uploading. I almost wanted to retry and right when I was about to then my video was ready. Smoke some weed or take out the garbage or something while you wait.
Old 07-03-2008, 05:23 PM   #12
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

good thread.. nice vids ppl.

i will make a vid if my beard grows to the accepted islamic standards. show you my avocado plant, its huge.
Old 07-03-2008, 05:35 PM   #13
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey

ANYBODY KNOW OF A GOOD VIDEO EDITOR? I NEED TO BRIGHTEN UP SUM NIGHT VIDS SO I CAN POST EM N SHIT.
Old 07-03-2008, 05:45 PM   #14
INF
Digital @fterLife

in windows movie maker (comes standard) there is a option to brighten up video. It works okay but I dont know about for outdoors at night.
Old 07-03-2008, 06:53 PM   #15
SickSide
Veteran Member

SickSide iron monkeySickSide iron monkeySickSide iron monkeySickSide iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
just gotta be patient while uploading. I almost wanted to retry and right when I was about to then my video was ready. Smoke some weed or take out the garbage or something while you wait.
yeah that shit takes forever sometimes, even if you upload just a song with still picture like I often do

SickSide is offline   Reply With Quote