news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 07-03-2008, 08:35 PM   #16
SickSide
Veteran Member

SickSide iron monkeySickSide iron monkeySickSide iron monkeySickSide iron monkey

lmao skampoe

Last edited by SickSide; 07-03-2008 at 09:05 PM.
SickSide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 08:56 PM   #17
KidSha
aka Hennessey on friday

KidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to KidSha

haha "check my turtle, this no suburbs this the hood"..
wheres the weed at skamp?

KidSha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 08:57 PM   #18
Sgt Holly Wood
armynavyairforcemarines

Sgt Holly Wood drunken mastaSgt Holly Wood drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to Sgt Holly Wood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
u sound like u-god
Sgt Holly Wood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 09:26 PM   #19
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid_Sha36 View Post
haha "check my turtle, this no suburbs this the hood"..
wheres the weed at skamp?
i gots it kid trust

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 09:37 PM   #20
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

That Was The Wierdest Video I've See N Since Chocolate Rain....

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 09:40 PM   #21
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

hehehehe

For the GenChat pervs
Old 07-03-2008, 09:50 PM   #22
KidSha
aka Hennessey on friday

KidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to KidSha

lol you sound blunted as hell in the vid..

KidSha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 10:01 PM   #23
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

thanks cock mongler^^

For the GenChat pervs
Old 07-03-2008, 10:09 PM   #24
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

damn wtf, its just me n ifinite, lets see some other regular posters post a video i know ya got cams n shit wtf!

For the GenChat pervs
Old 07-04-2008, 12:13 AM   #25
The Grandmaster
ADEPT

The Grandmaster Village Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
You look like someone my sister would fuck.

The Grandmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 12:21 AM   #26
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

damn yo, niggaz aint got no respect!

For the GenChat pervs
Old 07-04-2008, 12:25 AM   #27
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL infinity Da Gawd looks and talks exactly like U-God

btw, Skampoe for having such a grimey hood you nieghborhood looks really nice and suburban

LOL at "queen laqueefa", i was waiting for you to say 'crafted by da chinks' when you picked up the vase again

and LOL at the turkeyface pussy! ahahahahaAHHAH!

Last edited by TSA; 07-04-2008 at 12:28 AM.
TSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 12:27 AM   #28
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

post a video tsa, i'd love to see u in action no homo lol,

y u scared, dont gimme no excuse on how u aint got no digicam cuz its bull shit u know it, post a fuckin video!

For the GenChat pervs
Old 07-04-2008, 12:30 AM   #29
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Nice videos Inf and Skamp.

If I had the tools I would no doubt take you on a tour of the corny little castle where I reside.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 12:32 AM   #30
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

damn its 2008 how da fuck ya aint got a cam got a comp n no cam shits like 13 bucks cheap bastidds

For the GenChat pervs