news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 07-06-2008, 05:37 PM   #1
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms
Default christianity 551 years old?

so i was readin the NOI student enrollment 1-10 and came across

10. What is the birth record of said nations, others than Islam?

ANSWER

10. Buddhism is 35,000 years old.

Christianity is 551 years old.
There is no God but Allah and Muhammad is his Messenger.

i was just wondering where the idea christianity is only 551 years old came from, because it is older than that
Old 07-06-2008, 05:42 PM   #2
RzaRectum
G.A.W.D. PT.III

RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Sounds like lies designed to undermine the christian faith
RzaRectum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 07:07 PM   #3
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

People actually take NOI seriously???

Christianity is older than Islam. Not that that means anything. But its funny. We've been around for thousands of years and all of a sudden some Arabian dude calls himself a prophet and starts a 'religious' movement based upon conquering the mid east, north africa and parts of Europe.
Christianity is the same. It was a tool used to consolidate power in Europe and abroad.
Old 07-07-2008, 10:51 AM   #4
Black Man
Veteran Member

Black Man crouching tigerBlack Man crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
People actually take NOI seriously???

Christianity is older than Islam. Not that that means anything. But its funny. We've been around for thousands of years and all of a sudden some Arabian dude calls himself a prophet and starts a 'religious' movement based upon conquering the mid east, north africa and parts of Europe.
Christianity is the same. It was a tool used to consolidate power in Europe and abroad.
The 85% take things on face value.

Christianity is not older than Islam.

Islam did not start with the person known as Prophet Muhammad.

There was no middle east during the time of muhammad of about 1600 years ago.

The details matter.
Black Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 12:31 PM   #5
begongo
I AM HIPHOP

begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to begongo Send a message via Yahoo to begongo Send a message via Skype™ to begongo

oh come on ... don't take NOI as if it was knowledge or something
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.
begongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 12:47 PM   #6
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
The 85% take things on face value.

Christianity is not older than Islam.

Islam did not start with the person known as Prophet Muhammad.

There was no middle east during the time of muhammad of about 1600 years ago.

The details matter.
where's the proof?

you can say any thing's true without proof, but with proof it's likely everyone will believe you and support your cause.
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 01:04 PM   #7
Black Man
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic Tyson View Post
so i was readin the NOI student enrollment 1-10 and came across

10. What is the birth record of said nations, others than Islam?

ANSWER

10. Buddhism is 35,000 years old.

Christianity is 551 years old.
There is no God but Allah and Muhammad is his Messenger.

i was just wondering where the idea christianity is only 551 years old came from, because it is older than that
A person can have lessons.......and with those lessons they have, they'll never see any parts of understanding without proper guidance.
Old 07-07-2008, 01:34 PM   #8
STYLE

this is why you lose.

you give the nation a bad name. humble yourself instead of using the lessons as a lever to elevate your ego.

Old 07-07-2008, 01:45 PM   #9
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

Quote:
A person can have lessons.......and with those lessons they have, they'll never see any parts of understanding without proper guidance.
i get what u sayin i don't have guidance with the lessons. thats why i asked about
Old 07-07-2008, 03:45 PM   #10
BTTR KNG KOOL
Veteran Member

BTTR KNG KOOL drunken mastaBTTR KNG KOOL drunken mastaBTTR KNG KOOL drunken masta

Jesus
BTTR KNG KOOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 03:57 PM   #11
Black Man
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic Tyson View Post
i get what u sayin i don't have guidance with the lessons. thats why i asked about
Peace.

That's good that you realize that. People think having the lessons will bring them into the knowledge of self and the sciences of everything in life, however that isn't the case.

As far as your question, research John Wycliff and that will give you some insight into that particular degree you're dealing with.

How are you going to know and understand 10, when you don't know and understand 1?

Who is the Original Man?

The 85% knows that it rain hail snow and also hear thunder above their heads but do not try to learn who is causing all this to happen by letting the 5% teach them. They believe in the 10% on face value.
Old 07-07-2008, 04:00 PM   #12
Black Man
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
this is why you lose.

you give the nation a bad name. humble yourself instead of using the lessons as a lever to elevate your ego.
:l mao::lma o: :l mao::lma o: :l mao::lma o: :l mao::lma o: :l mao::lma o: :l mao::lma o: :l mao::lma o: :l mao::lma o: :l mao::lma o:
Old 07-07-2008, 04:06 PM   #13
STYLE

peace.

the wycliffe movement was a reformation movement. chrstianity had been established, at least by the government of Rome, before then, around the 4th century AD. 1st with the edict of milan and then consolidated at council of nicea.

what are your thoughts?

Old 07-07-2008, 04:12 PM   #14
STYLE

Quote:
:l mao::lma o: :l mao::lma o: :l mao::lma o: :l mao::lma o: :l mao::lma o: :l mao::lma o: :l mao::lma o: :l mao::lma o: :l mao::lma o:

very funny indeed. but he asked you a question in an effort to gain understanding and you shit on him. 5% educate the 85%? right?

you see the reaction that got you.

then you decided to try to come correct. and you see what that got you.

my point is that being 5% does not require you being an asshole. that is a personal choice. don't use the nation as a front to do so.

peace.

Old 07-07-2008, 04:18 PM   #15
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
peace.

the wycliffe movement was a reformation movement. chrstianity had been established, at least by the government of Rome, before then, around the 4th century AD. 1st with the edict of milan and then consolidated at council of nicea.

what are your thoughts?

yeah thats what i found too. its says he translated the bible into english. i don't get how that shows that christianity has only existed for 551 years