news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 07-04-2008, 12:00 PM   #46
Lil' Ruger
Fukkin Vet!!!!

Lil' Ruger crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil' Ruger

idk what you guys are talking about they had a DECENT plot and tons of HI-Lar-E-US jokes in the movie no doubt......one of the best parts was when he shoved the dudes head up the othere dudes ass that shit was classic sum1 needs to make a gif of that most def AND THEY SHOWED IT....that shit had me rolling and that bitch looked good...but i will say it was VERY easy to tell she was a superhero too just the way she looked and talked about him.....but that bitch was hot....you got to remember it was primarily a comedy.....and the serious plot shit was just a good bonus....the end was fuckin cool tho when hes getting shot and shit that was epic but then after in the credits...FUCKINNG MIKE EPPS caqme out that shit was one of the best parts had me rolling if it was any1 else it probably wouldnt have been as funny except maybe if it was dave chapelle.....its not classic but its definetly a buy for DVD.....and most deffo rewatchable.....that movie had me so hyped yesterday i went to walmart stole some fireworks and lit em off in a crowded parking lot lol.

Killbot Beats 2008 NIGGGAAAAAAAAA
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=842145
Lawrlz Ya Sniffs???

"we laptop nigga, thugs on a computer." -TheShaolinAssassin
Lil' Ruger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 08:44 PM   #47
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRoll View Post
"That lady should sue you!" "And McDonald's should sue you because they fucked you up."
ahaha that part killed me.

jus came back after watching this movie, its a 2 part movie really. the first part, Hancock is a funny movie. Then i think the movie kinda goes down hill. the plot twist and shit. i guess they did it to try and build on Hancocks character. make the movie emotional.

its a good movie though.
Old 07-05-2008, 02:36 AM   #48
STYLE

when the old lady was grillin him in the bar while the news was running....

"i will break my foot off in yo ass woman"

hahahaaa. dude didn't give a fuck.

or

"you smell like liquor!"
"i been drinkin bitch!"

the movie was great.

Old 07-05-2008, 02:43 AM   #49
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAN View Post
ahaha that part killed me.

jus came back after watching this movie, its a 2 part movie really. the first part, Hancock is a funny movie. Then i think the movie kinda goes down hill. the plot twist and shit. i guess they did it to try and build on Hancocks character. make the movie emotional.

its a good movie though.
Yea, thats what I didn't like about the movie, I wanted to see more of him when he didn't care about anything. It got too serious the second half of the movie.

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 12:59 PM   #50
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Mike Epps is in Hancock? Oh lord hahahahahahahahahahaha. Mike is silly.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 12:59 PM   #51
JRoll
ADEPT

JRoll shaolin monk

Call me an asshole, 1 more time...
JRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 01:09 PM   #52
CharlesJones

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Who said that? Will? His wife Jada is gonna be in a new movie in September. I read about it in Jet magazine recently.
Old 07-05-2008, 01:17 PM   #53
-The A to the Z-
Veteran Member

-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100pr00f View Post
time for a fresh prince movie..y not...others are turning tv shows to movies haha
lol Damn...Will Smith at ~40 still wearing that rainbow coloured hat from the opening credits getting spun around by Omar in the playground?

Can Carlton's hips still withstand the Tom Jones dance?

Can Jazz's hips withstand getting thrown out the house by Uncle Phil?

Where'd Hilary go after Fresh Prince?
-The A to the Z- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 05:22 PM   #54
-The A to the Z-
Veteran Member

-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey

I just watched it and I love this movie .

But I do think they should have made it longer, a smoother progression to the serious side of the film.

It's probably so abrupt because of the cuts they made to satisfy the film board bastards, I want to see an uncut version on DVD.

Which I'm getting.
-The A to the Z- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 06:38 AM   #55
begongo
I AM HIPHOP

begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to begongo Send a message via Yahoo to begongo Send a message via Skype™ to begongo

it wasn't half as good as I expected really .. I'm disappointed
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.
begongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 11:25 AM   #56
JRoll
ADEPT

JRoll shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by -The A to the Z- View Post
I just watched it and I love this movie .

But I do think they should have made it longer, a smoother progression to the serious side of the film.

It's probably so abrupt because of the cuts they made to satisfy the film board bastards, I want to see an uncut version on DVD.

Which I'm getting.
Rape, and drinking with a minor supposedly.
JRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 01:59 PM   #57
begongo
I AM HIPHOP

begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to begongo Send a message via Yahoo to begongo Send a message via Skype™ to begongo

I feel ripped off without even paying to watch it
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.
begongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 05:10 PM   #58
CharlesJones

I saw Hancock Saturday and i liked it. It was funny. Charlize Theron is hot. I love her. Hillary who played on Fresh Prince tv show, her name is Karyn Parsons. She did a few movies after Fresh Prince went off the air. She did A Class Act movie with rappers Kid and Play, Major Payne with Damon Wayans, The Ladies Man. She also did a movie with Isaiah Washington but i can't think of the name of it.