news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 07-08-2008, 06:14 AM   #1
2L8Lit da croatianMC
PRODIGAL SUN

2L8Lit da croatianMC crouching tiger2L8Lit da croatianMC crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to 2L8Lit da croatianMC
Cool White Men Can't Jump

What a comedy... seen it 4,5 times, way back, and yesterday... hhhhhhhhhh great film to chill and lough like a clown...
Old 05-23-2015, 02:54 PM   #2
CharlesJones
Clean Up Man

CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It is a classic. Wesley Snipes and Woody Harrelson were funny and so was Kadeem Hardison. Rosie Perez got on my nerves with her annoying voice LOL. The woman that was Wesley's wife, she was in Jungle Fever movie with him. She played the woman that came by John Turturro's candy store everyday to buy a newspaper and John started liking her. Wesley made me laugh when he said to Kadeem after he lost money to Woody at the beach, aw man, shut your anorexic, malnutrition, tapeworm having, overdose, Dick Gregory, Bahamian diet drinking ass up hahahahahahahahahahaha. Leave me alone LOL.

About that life

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
CharlesJones is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 03:06 PM   #3
check two
Non Ignorants

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

charles, I thought you were supposed to be cutting down on bringing up so many older threads in here? Can't you get into general chat today?

Quote:
I'm gonna buy that on dvd in May. I got it on vhs and since I got a new tv, the tv won't allow me to play vhs tapes.

Quote:
Black women can't have babies without black men.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 03:11 PM   #4
CharlesJones
Clean Up Man

CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I don't wanna go to general chat because you and other people be posting ignorant topics there and always dissing me. So i'll pass.

About that life

Quote:
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
Old 05-23-2015, 03:51 PM   #5
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I warned you in another thread, there have been numerous complaints

I sent you a PM

I'm gonna have to start merging posts into one big charlesjones old movie review thread

Last edited by Lee Towers; 05-23-2015 at 04:03 PM.
Lee Towers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 04:19 PM   #6
ShaDynasty
Fringe Class

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Whats peoples problem with CJ posting about 20 movies a day? I'd rather have that than him randomly talking about the movies in the wrong threads. All it takes is the mention of anything and CJ gets into 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon to some old Steven Seagal movie or something.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 04:21 PM   #7
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
All it takes is the mention of anything and CJ gets into 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon to some old Steven Seagal movie or something.
lol

people say the first pages of the section get cluttered with old movie threads
Old 05-24-2015, 07:46 PM   #8
CharlesJones
Clean Up Man

I'm not gonna post to old movie topics anymore.

About that life

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-24-2015, 07:51 PM   #9
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

thanks for no longer bumping old threads

alternatively you can discuss old movies in the stickied thread I created for you at the top of the page in the box office hangout

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=132504

you can add a title to your new posts identifying the movies if you want to
Old 05-24-2015, 07:52 PM   #10
CharlesJones
Clean Up Man

No that's alright. I won't respond to old movie topics anymore so people won't be complaining.

About that life

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-24-2015, 07:53 PM   #11
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

okay thanks
Old 05-24-2015, 07:57 PM   #12
check two
Non Ignorants

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I'll knock charles jones out, looking like Raj from What's happening.

Quote:
I'm gonna buy that on dvd in May. I got it on vhs and since I got a new tv, the tv won't allow me to play vhs tapes.

Quote:
Black women can't have babies without black men.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 08:00 PM   #13
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

I like how the beef is spilling over from the sports zone into the box office hideout and gen chat
Old 05-24-2015, 08:06 PM   #14
CharlesJones
Clean Up Man

You wish you could knock me out. I'm not beefing with him anymore because it's stupid to fight him over some petty stuff. I just wish he would stop deleting my comments because he got a problem with something i said about him or something i said about a topic that he don't agree with. I don't delete his comments if i don't like what he said.

About that life

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-24-2015, 08:12 PM   #15
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

since the beef is squashed some cooling down pics for everyone involved then