news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 07-09-2008, 04:47 PM   #2941
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KZA View Post
favre to the vikings would be epic lolz

that would kill green bay fans on the inside some would even hang them selves but if jackson does not work out and we sign him then he would know how it is to play 4 a real team

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 07:03 PM   #2942
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
if we play the redskins we will put your RB and QB away for the year
we played last year with a backup qb and you did nothing and portis threw a td against that sorry secondary.I think peterson only had about 30-40 yard's and this year it would be worse
portis24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 07:04 PM   #2943
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
that would kill green bay fans on the inside some would even hang them selves but if jackson does not work out and we sign him then he would know how it is to play 4 a real team
yeah a real team who's never won a super bowl
Old 07-09-2008, 11:01 PM   #2944
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

redskins are going to be among the worse teams in the nfc I bet all the eagles, cowboys and giant fans on this forum are like well at least we know we have two wins next year

Old 07-10-2008, 12:57 AM   #2945
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

watch out on oct20. the broncos will own the patroits in new england.
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 03:52 PM   #2946
Siris
Pharaoh

Siris crouching tiger
Default Siris **BILLEVE** BILLS SONG

I should have posted this in here, I didnt even see the NFL thread.

I know alot of cats might not be feelinmy team but I hope your feelin the track, alot of cats are lovin this joint. Click on the lo-fi button or it only plays 2 mins. Lemme know if your feelin that team spirit gettin us all ready for 08-09 baby.

Siris

"BILLEVE"
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=358088
Old 07-14-2008, 12:22 AM   #2947
hectis
Vic

I hope vick gets his life back together and when he gets out he signs with the browns

Old 07-14-2008, 12:50 AM   #2948
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I don't think any team will want Vick. lol Maybe he can be a backup QB on an NFL Europe team or something. Or third string in the arena league.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 03:02 PM   #2949
hectis
Vic

fuck the packers

Old 07-18-2008, 03:25 PM   #2950
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

It's time for the Packers to trade Favre to another team, and let that other team deal with his General Hospital type crap.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 03:30 PM   #2951
hectis
Vic

MADDEN CURSE even if u retire it still finds a way to fuck things up muhahahahahaha oh and green bay better keep favre on speed dial cuz week one we are going to put there QB on the shelf for the whole damn year

Old 07-18-2008, 03:35 PM   #2952
portis24
NFL MVP

traning camp for the redskins start's sunday it's about to be on bitches!!!!!!!
Old 07-19-2008, 11:27 PM   #2953
sakk
Autarch

sakk crouching tigersakk crouching tiger

If you have the number one pick in your fantasy league, who will you select?

I would go LT.

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
rep·re·sent
To stand for; symbolize
sakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 11:35 PM   #2954
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I can't wait for the season to finaly begin...

When is it again ?

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 07:16 PM   #2955
portis24
NFL MVP

sep.4 redskins vs.pussy's