news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 07-12-2008, 06:12 PM   #376
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Glaciers up, Snakes coming later thx Inspectah.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 07-13-2008, 01:15 PM   #377
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

Was the "Snakes" review not good enought??
Old 07-13-2008, 01:16 PM   #378
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

sorry forgot, lazy

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 07-13-2008, 01:33 PM   #379
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Oh no, no rush. I was just a little worried that I dint write a good enought review.
Old 07-13-2008, 03:39 PM   #380
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Snakes is up

Old 07-29-2008, 06:04 AM   #381
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

What reviews are available? I wanna wrap this thing up.
Old 08-08-2008, 12:47 AM   #382
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizzah View Post
What reviews are available? I wanna wrap this thing up.
If it's blank, it's available, send it

Old 09-28-2008, 09:36 PM   #383
12weLvE
Veteran Member

I ll hold down Black Jesus.
Old 09-28-2008, 10:06 PM   #384
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

^^ Nice review with Snakes

One of my all time favorites
Old 09-29-2008, 09:55 AM   #385
12weLvE
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
^^ Nice review with Snakes

One of my all time favorites
Thanks fam. I love Snakes!!! Also one of my favs!!
Old 10-06-2008, 04:07 AM   #386
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Thanks to all for 10,000 views, polls coming up soon for next years revised version.

Old 11-04-2008, 01:45 PM   #387
bad boy T
MC Definition

bad boy T shaolin monk

Wow nice job wid this thread peace!
Old 11-13-2008, 03:57 PM   #388
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

nice, real nice

props and respect Beautifulrock and all those who helped to hook this shit up

I read all the notes from beginning to end - real great work

props Gz

PEACE

Old 07-26-2009, 09:28 PM   #389
9th Chamber
PRODIGAL SUN

9th Chamber crouching tiger

when's the revised edition coming out?