news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Temple Of Darts

Old 08-16-2005, 07:09 PM   #1
White N Dangerous
LyRiCaL sHiNoBi

White N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to White N Dangerous Send a message via MSN to White N Dangerous
Default Keystyle # 2 need sum feed

My spits ~Crack domes~ it's like my lyrics ~pack chromes~ my body is so stiff its like i ~stack nomez~/
name's dangerous or the ~verbal assasin~ the way i sneak up like a ~gerbal passin~/
See the flames ~unda my feet~ knowin u in hell hearin my ~thunder and heat~ this be your ~plunder of defeat~/
Here's where imma ~break it down~ like the bombs in Iraq ~Shake the ground~/
Im always spittin the ~sickest shit~ like i got a disease and just cant ~get rid of it~/
I'll lyrically buck and ~blam you~ watch out my mouth has a ~bad flu~/
I got spit's provein to stop ~movement~, honk at these MC's then hit em for ~not movin~/
fuck hittin 2 birds with ~one stone~ hitcha wit 2 lyrical slugs to ~one dome~/

thats all for now... feed please

Tables Turn..Which Made it Worse, Engaged N' Searched..
for a Way ta' Learn, how ta Take tha' Curse of the Weight of Earth
Incase it Curved, and Strained my Nervous System..
Rage it Burst, n' Explained in Words how ta Further Wisdom
White N Dangerous is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 08:41 PM   #2
J.T.S.
God Of WAr

J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: Keystyle # 2 need sum feed

Pretty Good Dangerous!
J.T.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 09:03 PM   #3
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

nice play on words
Old 08-16-2005, 10:29 PM   #4
White N Dangerous
LyRiCaL sHiNoBi

White N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to White N Dangerous Send a message via MSN to White N Dangerous

man, you two are tight as fuck, the only ones showin love to my shit, ur both gettin rep points. i appreciate it more then u think. my spit's no one wan'ts to give feed to but you two. keep it real. stay up

Old 08-17-2005, 08:09 AM   #5
GuardianOne
Taoist Saint

GuardianOne grasshopper
Send a message via Skype™ to GuardianOne

It was a nice verse, the flow was static, did not change. I suppose you were busting.

Peace
GuardianOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 01:13 PM   #6
White N Dangerous
LyRiCaL sHiNoBi

thanks G One got u too thanks for the feed u three

Old 08-22-2005, 11:39 AM   #7
martyr
the illuminated orator

martyr grasshopper

....i liked this man you got content and flow... some aight imagery... the thing is that if you[re gonna use those '~' to designate multis, they gotta be multis... they are 80% of the time but you gotta be thurough dog... "verbal assassin" and "gerbil passin" aren't because "Verbal assassin" has on more sylable than "gerbil passin"... take out the 'get' in "get rid of it", it's "...sickest shit/...rid of it" that's all you need... same thing wht "...movement/...moving/"....i really like that line:

Quote:
Originally Posted by White N' Dangerous
I got spit's provein to stop ~movement~, honk at these MC's then hit em for ~not movin~
...i don't feel i've heard that punch, i like it... you should also drop longer verses man... either way keep spitting... i like your style... peace
Old 08-22-2005, 11:40 AM   #8
martyr
the illuminated orator

martyr grasshopper

...wait, it should be "...~stop movements~/...~not movin'~/" my bad....