news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 06-25-2008, 10:27 AM   #46
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

shes ok^^ id bang her but....idk...eloels.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 11:02 AM   #47
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

She's nothing special in my opinion^

She was on an English show called "Hustle" and I thought the same.

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 08:27 PM   #48
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ she's slammin

Just watched it. I enjoyed it. Something I noticed. Throughout the film, he's referred to as "Bruce" Banner, but at the end, he gets a letter from Betty and the name is "David" Banner. Now, isn't Bruce his comic book name, and David his TV Show name?

Also, it was good to see Lou Farrigno in there haha.

When Hulk kicked supertrooper across the campus and into the tree, that was so satisfying haha.

Definitely better than the first. Can't wait for the Avengers movie!!!! Gonna be the greatest superhero movie ever. Marvel's got their shit together and it'll be full of top-notch actors. Definitely be a crazy budget too...all the stars plus all the effects. Damn

By the way that guy did a hilarious job with the Mr. Blue. Everything he said was so funny and I almost pissed myself when he just up and drop-kicked the machinery hahaa

HULK...SMASHH!!!!!
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 12:48 AM   #49
STYLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by whers View Post
She's nothing special in my opinion^

She was on an English show called "Hustle" and I thought the same.

i caught a couple of eps of Hustle on Bravo and fell in love with it.
Old 07-14-2008, 12:04 AM   #50
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

I enjoyed this movie alot better than the one they released five years ago. Imo Marvel finally having the money to bring everything inhouse has made a world of difference for the better. All their movies from here on out should be atleast great. Hopefully the type of cornyness that was Spiderman 3 will be gone forever.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 07:50 AM   #51
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol this is one of the worst movies i've ever seen ... the only reason i didn't walk out of the cinema is because my mate told me about the tony stark scene at the end ... i had to go home and watch the 1989 batman to rid myself of the venemous poison that was hulk ... hulk is going to make the avengers fucking shit

everyone says this is so much better than the other hulk and i haven't seen that which tells me just how shit the other one is

1/10 ... the 1 is for tony stark' 2 lines that ripped the entire movie to fucking pieces
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote