news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 07-17-2008, 10:39 AM   #31
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

What row of numbers comes next in this series?

It took me about 3 minutes to figure it out.
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 10:43 AM   #32
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonearm Terrorwrist View Post
ahhh i donno? answer on my english paper is startling
Well, looks like both are correct.
Old 07-17-2008, 10:56 AM   #33
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizzah View Post
What row of numbers comes next in this series?

It took me about 3 minutes to figure it out.
wow that was hard

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 11:00 AM   #34
Ritter
'Section 9'

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
wow that was hard

I knew you would come through.

I posted this one sometime ago-

What's brown and sounds like a bell?
Old 07-17-2008, 11:06 AM   #35
Ritter
'Section 9'

Here's a thinker.

A man walks into a bar and asks for a glass of water. The bartender pulls out a shotgun and points it at him. The man says, thank you and leaves. Why?
Old 07-17-2008, 11:08 AM   #36
Ritter
'Section 9'

^ Keep trying.

Old 07-17-2008, 11:14 AM   #37
Ritter
'Section 9'

I didn't know the answer to that one ^

I had to ask a neighbor.
Old 07-17-2008, 11:18 AM   #38
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizzah View Post
Here's a thinker.

A man walks into a bar and asks for a glass of water. The bartender pulls out a shotgun and points it at him. The man says, thank you and leaves. Why?
I remember this from a long time ago, has something to do with hiccups

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 07-17-2008, 11:20 AM   #39
Ritter
'Section 9'

Quote:
I remember this from a long time ago, has something to do with hiccups
It does. Now you'll get the answer in no time.
Old 07-17-2008, 11:24 AM   #40
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

ok he asks for water to cure his hiccups, scaring you does the same thing, so when the bartender pulls the shotgun, his hiccups are cured thus he says thank you. is that it?

Old 07-17-2008, 11:24 AM   #41
Ritter
'Section 9'

Quote:
ok he asks for water to cure his hiccups, scaring you does the same thing, so when the bartender pulls the shotgun, his hiccups are cured thus he says thank you. is that it?
Spot on.

Props.
Old 07-17-2008, 11:51 AM   #42
Guarded By Martyrs
''Don't Get Me Started''

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainy Dayz View Post
u-god cds?
Nope...Golden Arms Redemption is a Wu-Banga...

Quote:
how bout a carrier pigeon or a boomerang, am I getting closer?
Sorry not close.
They both come back...

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
#2- javelin
Sorry STYLE...Incorrect.
Nice try though.

The answer is quite obscure but makes total sense...

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 11:56 AM   #43
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

a coffin? advice?

Old 07-17-2008, 11:59 AM   #44
Guarded By Martyrs
''Don't Get Me Started''

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Nope...

Are you asking for advice or saying that as answer ???

Hahahaha

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 12:26 PM   #45
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

I just thought of something, the peels of fruit are payed for and just thrown away, so is the shrinkwrap on cds, the covers of most things actually.