news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 07-17-2008, 07:04 AM   #2431
buckshotstheone
Legend

buckshotstheone shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to buckshotstheone

Quote:
Originally Posted by RynMur View Post
That was Brandon Jennings, the number one prospect coming from high school. I seriously think its a bad move on his part. Yes, he'll get paid, but I doubt he'll get the same experience playing in europe compared to the top teams in college basketball.

What's with all these guards shitting on U of Arizona lately? Bayless left after one year when he said he was going to stay all 4 and now Jennings is going overseas to play. That would've been the best backcourt in college basketball without a question.
if i'm not mistaken i believe that brandon jennings didn't have high enough test scores to get into u of a. i could be wrong but i thought i heard that somewhere
buckshotstheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 03:49 PM   #2432
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I wouldn't be surprised if Brandon Jennings had low test scores and that's the reason he didn't get accepted to any colleges. Most black men high school and college basketball players don't give a damn about school. They're only thinking about playing in the NBA and these colleges know that. That's why these colleges exploit their asses and make money off of them because they're stupid. All they know how to do is play basketball.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 04:08 PM   #2433
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

euro-ball is far too different for a high school player, they will probably struggle to even understand Fiba rules.
Old 07-17-2008, 04:14 PM   #2434
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Thoughts on the Hornets picking up James Posey?
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 04:14 PM   #2435
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Yeah i bet when Brandon Jennings gets overseas, he's gonna wish his ass was still in america. If you're a high school or college basketball, you should be trying to play in the NBA. If you don't make it to the NBA, forget the minor leagues or going overseas to play ball. If i was a basketball player and i couldn't make it to the NBA, i'd try to find another job career that pays good. See the problem with guys who don't make the NBA is that they're scared to learn other job careers because they know they aren't intelligent enough to do anything else for a living.
Old 07-17-2008, 04:16 PM   #2436
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

James Posey is stupid for signing with the Hornets because the Celtics could repeat next year. If i was him, i wouldn't have left Boston. Maybe Boston didn't wanna give him the money he wanted but i would've been happy with the money Boston gave me especially if they repeat next year.
Old 07-17-2008, 04:19 PM   #2437
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Yeah, but the Hornets are one of the top teams in the NBA also. They will most likely be one of the favorites this upcoming season.
Old 07-17-2008, 04:20 PM   #2438
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Posey's getting $25mill for 4 years. thats good enough money to move to a team that will challenge for the championship next season. his in his 30's now Posey was gonna go for the better contract anyway, he has 2 rings already. i believe at this point in his career money is the primary incentive.

the Hornets overpaid Posey though. he aint worth that.
Old 07-17-2008, 04:33 PM   #2439
buckshotstheone
Legend

buckshotstheone shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to buckshotstheone

how about Gerald Green lighting it up in summer league?

and eric gordon is looking sick too
buckshotstheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 04:37 PM   #2440
check two
N.I.

Well let's see Gerald Green try to light it up in an actual NBA game, instead of handing the other players their water bottles while he sits on the bench. lol
Old 07-17-2008, 05:52 PM   #2441
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAN View Post
Posey's getting $25mill for 4 years. thats good enough money to move to a team that will challenge for the championship next season. his in his 30's now Posey was gonna go for the better contract anyway, he has 2 rings already. i believe at this point in his career money is the primary incentive.

the Hornets overpaid Posey though. he aint worth that.
agreed. He's a solid player and will help them but 4 @ 6 mill years is alot for a 31 year
old role player.
Old 07-18-2008, 12:35 AM   #2442
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

clippers rule. who needs that liar elton brand
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 03:39 PM   #2443
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

LOL@Check Two dissing Gerald Green hahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Old 07-20-2008, 07:53 PM   #2444
Tito_Para Enfrente
Banned

Tito_Para Enfrente drunken mastaTito_Para Enfrente drunken mastaTito_Para Enfrente drunken masta

I Hate Boston.. B Cuz There So Good.. Yes They Embarassed The Lakers But I Dont Care...its Okay ... Who Has 3..

Im Starting To Work On My Game Again.. Its Pretty Cool Getting My Shots Back.. A Little .. Then My Handles.. Damn I Just Got To Get My Weightlifting Going Again.. I Can Be Lean , Im At 220 Lbs Right Now
Tito_Para Enfrente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 11:10 PM   #2445
check two
N.I.

5 foot 1, 220?