news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 07-15-2008, 10:56 AM   #31
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

beverly hills cop
coming to america
nutty professor
shrek
that Delirious stand special
life

a lot more i can't think of, it's enough to qualify him as a god
Old 07-15-2008, 10:58 AM   #32
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
he's a celeb AND in the closet. so his world is very small. he needs to get out more and meet people.

try doing stand up again. on inside the actors studio he said he might but he'd have to work his way up from small clubs. i think thats just what the doctor ordered.

i saw on the news he was retiring when he turns 50
Old 07-15-2008, 09:52 PM   #33
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
beverly hills cop
coming to america
nutty professor
shrek
that Delirious stand special
life

a lot more i can't think of, it's enough to qualify him as a god
I'll add on

Trading Places
Beverly Hills Cop
Raw

..............I bet we're gonna run out soon. In reality I stopped paying attention a long time ago. It's not that he's not capable of acting (I consistently hear he was good in Dreamgirls-haven't seen it myself) but he keeps making shit movies and I'm baffled why he would choose to do most of what he does nowadays.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 01:07 AM   #34
DJTAGZ
From Dj's United Mixtapes

DJTAGZ sitting duck
Send a message via MSN to DJTAGZ

Holy Man Was Funny
&
Donkey is Funny as Hell
&
Daddy Daycare LOL
Stop Livin in The Past
Make way 4 The Future
Give Past Propz & Bring it into The Future.

R.I.P ODB,Too Poetic - Gifted Souls Gone Too Soon!!!!

WU is The Way.
Tang is The Slang.
Clan is The Fam.
DJTAGZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 04:07 AM   #35
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Norbit was a huge success.

Eddies career is better than ever, you guys just dont really understand anything.

Meet Dave has had pretty good reviews, which might explain the low numbers in the US.

Because, like, American people, in general, are fucking idiots.

Regards,

PB

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 11:26 AM   #36
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yall forgetting 48hrs ! great flick..
tekunique is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 02:56 PM   #37
STYLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post

but you do realize eddie has starred in over 40 movies?

delirious
raw
both are all-time stand-up classics

trading places
48 hrs
bh cop
coming to america
boomerang
harlem nights(dir)
nutty prof
life(dir)

all are all-time comedy classics.

no matter what eddie does you can't take those away from him.

then you have DREAMGIRLS in which he was brilliant i and got an oscar nom for.

now eddie is like mj when he played for the wizards.

i think he has a few more hits left in him once hus personal life gets worked out. (shemales, divorce, spice girl pregnancy)
what he said
Old 07-16-2008, 11:59 PM   #38
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Where was Meet Dave getting good reviews at? The Meet Dave website? lol It seems like Eddie picks who he hooks up with like he picks his movies... whatever comes along.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 04:31 AM   #39
hide1998
超黒人

hide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
Bowfinger, The Nutty Professor (1st One) And Boomerang
Add Life (which, in my opinion, was one of his top 5 films), and Dreamgirls.

"The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water" - Warcloud
hide1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 04:37 AM   #40
hide1998
超黒人

hide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyTheWonderDog View Post
Tons of classics? For a very funny man, about 4 great films in a 25 year career is not a great result.
Trading Places
Beverly Hills Cop
Beverly Hills Cop 2
Coming to America
Boomerang
The Nutty Professor
Life
Shrek 1-3
Dreamgirls

I just listed 11 great films that he has been in. And that is discounting his brilliant stand-up/SNL work.

You lost.

"The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water" - Warcloud
hide1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 06:00 AM   #41
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Good Eddie Murphy flicks

48 hrs 1&2
Beverly Hills Cop 1&2
Trading Places
Coming to America
Nutty Proffessor

Underrated Eddie flicks

Harlem Nights
Boomerang
Destinguished Gentleman
Life
Bowfinger

Everything else sucks.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 04:03 PM   #42
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@Check Two. Tauro you tripping talking about Bowfinger is good. That movie sucks.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 04:26 PM   #43
STYLE

^^^
dreamgirls but i bet u havent seen it

bowfinger had its moments. chubby rain lol
Old 07-17-2008, 04:34 PM   #44
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I saw Dreamgirls and i wasn't impressed. It was boring but Eddie was funny in it.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 04:47 PM   #45
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

I would actually have to say 'Norbit' isn't as awful as everyone makes out. It doesn't take itself seriously and if you take it on its lowbrow, childish level its quite funny in its own so bad its good, ironic way. It seems that that was unquestionably his aim in making that film anyway, that it would be a laugh to put together a flick with his brother.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote