news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Scriptures Forum > Comics

Old 07-15-2008, 09:13 AM   #151
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Fantastic Four - Visionaries v6

Code:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XBH24ZGG
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/129885702/Fantastic_Four_-_Visionaries_v6.part2.rar

click the sig if you vatican status
NAKHI the SOLORIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 04:35 PM   #152
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yo what up Nakhi?
you got some Wolverine comics? Imma big fan
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 08:06 PM   #153
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyTheWonderDog View Post
^^ Yeah the decision to let readers vote on the outcome of the battles in DC vs Marvel was stupid. Wolverine beat Lobo for fuck's sake. Lobo fights evenly with Superman, how would Wolverine not just get a beating?

I just read the first Batman R.I.P. tie in - Detective Comics #846 - and it's clear that the story will not be too close to the R.I.P. events. It appears to be a side story that is far from essential to the R.I.P. plot (wasn't great either to be honest). It's hard to see how the Nightwing and Robin tie-ins could be this distant though as the characters are so caught up in the R.I.P. story, but the fact that the collected R.I.P. book due out in January only collects the six parts written by Morrison suggests that they aren't essential to the plot.
i personally think Lobo Vs. Wolverine would be an even bout....

and yea i also enjoyed the DC comics RIP tie in....Hush is awesome.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 08:12 PM   #154
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Primo I still have not found the Wolverine series that I have

Old 07-16-2008, 03:46 AM   #155
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

Default The Hood(1-6)(Re scans)

Quote:
The Hood first appeared in his own self-titled MAX limited series in 2002 which featured his origin, as a character who had a cloak and boots stolen from an alien, which granted him invisibility and flight respectively.

The Hood next appeared in the miniseries Beyond!, a miniseries set in outer space, which had the character shift towards a slightly more anti-heroic side as opposed to a villainous one.

Brian Michael Bendis stated in a Newsarama interview that within the pages of New Avengers, Parker Robbins will be getting similar treatment to Vito Corleone in The Godfather Part II. Bendis says that "...like the the Sentry and Echo – the Hood is one of these excellent brand new creations that no one else was touching, and that’s how they fall by the wayside."[1]

Confirming the statement and having Parker return to his villainous roots, New Avengers had Parker rise to becoming "the ‘Godfather’ of all supervillains", mostly due to the fact that Marvel's Civil War event prevented any heroes from stopping him. Although the "Secret Avengers" defeated the Hood's new gang of supercriminals, he broke them out, only to be defeated once more.
Code:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QNLSHQ6W
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/130064328/The_Hood.part2.rar

Old 07-16-2008, 05:22 AM   #156
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
i personally think Lobo Vs. Wolverine would be an even bout....

and yea i also enjoyed the DC comics RIP tie in....Hush is awesome.
I can't see how Wolverine vs Lobo can be even. Wolverine is strong and can regenrate, but Lobo can't be killed and has the strength to knock Wolverine into space. Like I said before - anyone who can go toe to toe with Superman is gonna laugh in Wolverine's face.

I didn't really enjoy the Hush Detective Comics issue. I'll reserve my judgement until the run of five is done, but for me is was just an average story with nothing special about it at all.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 05:43 PM   #157
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Batman can go toe to toe with superman.....so whats to stop Wolverine? Honestly, i think Wolverine could stand a huge chance...and maybe lobo could kill him but idk...depends on the writer..eloels.
Old 07-17-2008, 01:05 AM   #158
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post

dayum! logan got his ass handed... literally.

let's see wolverine heal back from that lol

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 05:52 PM   #159
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

stupid ass ultimate canon...eloels.
Old 07-18-2008, 07:36 AM   #160
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Now something from me

http://www.mediafire.com/?ytnmnbbumsn
Old 07-18-2008, 07:40 AM   #161
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Default Havok & Wolverine: Meltdown

Havok & Wolverine: Meltdown
# 1 - 4

http://rapidshare.com/files/13490871...-_Meltdown.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/15462627...own_1_of_4.cbr

^^ first part again coz in the set 1st page is missin'
Old 07-18-2008, 06:11 PM   #162
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

nice^^
Old 07-19-2008, 05:13 AM   #163
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
Batman can go toe to toe with superman.....so whats to stop Wolverine? Honestly, i think Wolverine could stand a huge chance...and maybe lobo could kill him but idk...depends on the writer..eloels.
Come on, Batman can't go toe to toe with Superman. If they were to fight when Superman was unhindered and happy to harm Batman, then obviously Batman would be dead before he even knew Superman was in the area. Only way Wolverine could do it is if Lobo had huge hinderence like Superman did in Hush.

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
Old 07-19-2008, 05:36 AM   #164
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

I'll update this post with each issue of Joker's Asylum as they come out rather than scattering them around this thread.

Joker's Asylum #1 - The Joker
http://rapidshare.com/files/12663920...en-ReZone_.cbr

Joker's Asylum #2 - The Penguin
http://rapidshare.com/files/12874338...LockeZone_.cbr

Joker's Asylum #3 - Poison Ivy
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2cpohfao

Joker's Asylum #4 - Scarecrow
http://rapidshare.com/files/13198920...Rosie-DCP_.cbr

Joker's Asylum #5 - Two-Face
http://www.sendspace.com/file/px5wm6

Last edited by LuckyTheWonderDog; 07-31-2008 at 02:46 AM.
Old 07-20-2008, 01:27 PM   #165
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

If you need it Prim0:

Simon Dark #10
http://rapidshare.com/files/13039275...angel-dcp_.cbr