news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 07-19-2008, 10:08 AM   #1
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE
Exclamation Wu-Corp on a Swarm... Plan take out Thisis50.com

http://thisis50.com/forum/topic/show...opic%3A5465803

Sign the fuck up... and lets go!!!!!!

SUUUUUU!!!!!!!

You dont need any email confirmation... you can post ASAP.
Old 07-19-2008, 10:17 AM   #2
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lets do this, everybody sign up
Old 07-19-2008, 10:18 AM   #3
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wait wait wait wait! Lets have a set time, prime wucorp time so we can get everyone on it right away and invade that shit.

LOL i also suggest cooking up characters like the last time instead of just being all FUK50!
I'm gonna be CartelRingz, a misguided Witchita Kansas pre-teen known for his scolding hate for all blacks accept 50 cent, Tay Diggs and Usher

this hate will stem from my subconcious homosexual attraction to the black male phyiseek that i drown in false racist hatred, but some black men are just too much for me to hate.

In the end of the day im just looking for a black man who will undestand my heartache

to add to that im 13, and my mom isn't home, this therefore means i have nobody to watch over my shoulder while i type on the internet, so therefore i can 'cuss and talk to all the black men' i want, hence why im on 50 cent's site.
Old 07-19-2008, 10:28 AM   #4
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol, let me introduce, magnificient milk
Old 07-19-2008, 10:35 AM   #5
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Magnificent Milk?!

.....oohhhhh...sshiitttt.....
Old 07-19-2008, 10:48 AM   #6
SKANK HILL
STOP lowy protectors

SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

kLoNiK_rEuB0T1k

LOL @ them asking for womens measurements
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
Old 07-19-2008, 10:49 AM   #7
Suga Duga
1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonearm Terrorwrist View Post
kLoNiK_rEuB0T1k

LOL @ them asking for womens measurements

shows that its more of a dating website than a rapper's site
Old 07-19-2008, 10:59 AM   #8
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

Just go in and sign up... then go on the link I posted and go crazy!!! As a matter of fact make your own threads... there should be like 20 FUCK 50 CEnt threads up in there.
Old 07-19-2008, 10:59 AM   #9
Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
FAGMA LOVES MENS COCK

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition's Avatar

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition

Quote:
Originally Posted by The GFX View Post
shows that its more of a dating website than a rapper's site
Rofl

Old 07-19-2008, 11:12 AM   #10
Suga Duga
1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme MathematicS View Post
im the guy with the masta killa avatar, saying its me, saying im gay(no homo) and that i hate wutang and love g-unit(no homo)
working at footlocker, lololol
Old 07-19-2008, 11:15 AM   #11
SKANK HILL
STOP lowy protectors

SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LMAO i thought that footlocker guy was serious !! hahahahahaha
Quote:
Old 07-19-2008, 11:19 AM   #12
SKANK HILL
STOP lowy protectors

oh haha i only read the small preview of footlocker dude ... didnt see the "im open about being homosexual" shit
Quote:
Old 07-19-2008, 11:26 AM   #13
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
wait wait wait wait! Lets have a set time, prime wucorp time so we can get everyone on it right away and invade that shit.

LOL i also suggest cooking up characters like the last time instead of just being all FUK50!
I'm gonna be CartelRingz, a misguided Witchita Kansas pre-teen known for his scolding hate for all blacks accept 50 cent, Tay Diggs and Usher

this hate will stem from my subconcious homosexual attraction to the black male phyiseek that i drown in false racist hatred, but some black men are just too much for me to hate.

In the end of the day im just looking for a black man who will undestand my heartache

to add to that im 13, and my mom isn't home, this therefore means i have nobody to watch over my shoulder while i type on the internet, so therefore i can 'cuss and talk to all the black men' i want, hence why im on 50 cent's site.

this is post of the year

Old 07-19-2008, 11:33 AM   #14
CHRONZ
Fresh 2 Deff

CHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal son

aight ive signed up

Old 07-19-2008, 11:33 AM   #15
-The A to the Z-
Veteran Member

-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey

Someone sign up as 'Clyde Smith'.

C'mon.

For old times' sake.