news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Scriptures Forum > Comics

Old 07-20-2008, 06:34 PM   #166
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Oh shit thanks Lucky you know I'm fan of Simon Dark !
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 09:29 PM   #167
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyTheWonderDog View Post
Come on, Batman can't go toe to toe with Superman. If they were to fight when Superman was unhindered and happy to harm Batman, then obviously Batman would be dead before he even knew Superman was in the area. Only way Wolverine could do it is if Lobo had huge hinderence like Superman did in Hush.
have u read the Dark Knight Returns? Batman FUCKS Superman up!!! i know it isnt Canonical...but its possible as hell.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 11:28 PM   #168
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
have u read the Dark Knight Returns? Batman FUCKS Superman up!!! i know it isnt Canonical...but its possible as hell.
i mean batman has beaten supes on various occauions due superman is all head first ask questions later rather than to out smart his opponents. and this is where batman has allot of the edge he know superman's weakness and carries kryptonite for that purpose is superman went rouge he could take him down

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 11:37 PM   #169
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah .....for some reason i really do not care for the batman books except for The Frank Miller Trade Paper Backs........

the character Batman itself has all the elements that I like in a character, but for some reason I do not like the regular series

click the sig if you vatican status
NAKHI the SOLORIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 08:25 AM   #170
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

I figured the Marvel vs DC series would be straight up like for like fights. In that way Wolverine wouldn't take Lobo, same as Batman wouldn't take Superman without Superman getting nuked or something beforehand (and even then he wasn't truly hurt by Batman in any fight winning kinda way). In the same way I couldn't take Tyson in a fight, but I could obviously shoot him in the face or drop a bomb on him and win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAKHI the SOLORIAN View Post
yeah .....for some reason i really do not care for the batman books except for The Frank Miller Trade Paper Backs........

the character Batman itself has all the elements that I like in a character, but for some reason I do not like the regular series
I saw that IGN.com did a Top 25 Batman books a few years ago and I'll up all of them in their order except the Miller ones already upped. There's sure to be some stuff in there you'll love Nakhi.

It's obviously opinion and not a definitive list, but there's some amazing stuff here.

1. Batman - Year One
2. Batman - The Dark Knight Returns
3. Batman - The Killing Joke
4. Batman - Arkham Asylum
5. Batman - The Long Halloween
6. Batman - The Cult
7. Batman - Son of the Demon
8. Batman - Dark Victory
9. Batman & Dracula - Red Rain (Elseworlds)
10. Batman - Hush
11. Batman - Blind Justice
12. Batman Adventures - Mad Love
13. Batman - Gotham by Gaslight (Elseworlds)
14. Batman - Black and White Vol. 1
15. Batman - A Death in the Family
16. Batman - Gothic
17. Batman - Strange Apparitions
18. Batman - A Lonely Place of Dying
19. Batman - Tales Of The Demon
20. JLA - Tower of Babel
21. Batman - ThrillKiller (Elseworlds)
22. Batman - The Man Who Laughs
23. Batman - Nine Lives
24. Batman - Knightfall (Pt.1): Broken Bat
25. Batman - Venom

I'll chuck a few others in too, like Year Two, Officer Down and Year 100.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...

Last edited by LuckyTheWonderDog; 07-23-2008 at 05:01 AM.
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 10:31 PM   #171
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyTheWonderDog View Post
I figured the Marvel vs DC series would be straight up like for like fights. In that way Wolverine wouldn't take Lobo (same as Batman wouldn't take Superman). In the same way I couldn't take Tyson in a fight, but I could obviously shoot him in the face and beat him.

I saw that IGN.com did a Top 25 Batman books a few years ago and I'll up all of them in their order except the Miller ones already upped. There's sure to be some stuff in there you'll love Nakhi.

It's obviously opinion and not a definitive list, but there's some amazing stuff here.

2. Batman - The Dark Knight Returns
3. Batman - The Killing Joke
15. Batman - A Death in the Family
24. Batman - Knightfall (Pt.1): Broken Bat

I'll chuck a few others in too, like Year Two, Officer Down and Year 100.

these I actually have

Old 07-21-2008, 11:31 PM   #172
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

Quote:
Watchmen is a twelve-issue comic book limited series written by Alan Moore and illustrated by Dave Gibbons. Originally published by DC Comics as a monthly limited series from 1986 to 1987, it was later republished as a trade paperback,[1] which popularized the "graphic novel" format. To date, Watchmen remains the only graphic novel to win a Hugo Award,[2] and is also the only graphic novel to appear on Time Magazine's 2005 list of "the 100 best English-language novels from 1923 to the present."[3]
Watchmen is set in 1985, in an alternate history United States where costumed adventurers are real and the country is edging closer to a nuclear war with the Soviet Union (the Doomsday Clock is at five minutes to midnight). It tells the story of a group of past and present superheroes and the events surrounding the mysterious murder of one of their own. Watchmen depicts superheroes as real people who must confront ethical and personal issues, who struggle with neuroses and failings, and who—with one notable exception—lack anything recognizable as super powers. Watchmen's deconstruction of the conventional superhero archetype, combined with its innovative adaptation of cinematic techniques and heavy use of symbolism, multi-layered dialogue, and metafiction, has influenced both comics and film.
Code:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GC66YT72
Code:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=O4EU0XLD
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/131508938/Watchmen.part3.rar

Last edited by NAKHI the SOLORIAN; 09-01-2008 at 12:48 PM.
Old 07-21-2008, 11:57 PM   #173
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Whoa,whoa Whoa,how I Miss This Good Thred

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 12:18 AM   #174
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAKHI the SOLORIAN View Post

Code:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GC66YT72
Code:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=O4EU0XLD
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/131508938/Watchmen.part3.rar
Huge thanks, I'll rep once I can, it says I have to spread rep first.

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 12:28 AM   #175
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

fuck the rep, do the sig.........lol

Old 07-22-2008, 12:45 AM   #176
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Lol, Don't worry I'm working on it.

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 05:28 PM   #177
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

anyone got futher parts of Ultimate Origins ? I got only first two...
Old 07-22-2008, 09:42 PM   #178
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

that is all there is....lol

Old 07-24-2008, 02:25 AM   #179
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

New Joker's Asylum (Scarecrow) added to the thread on page 11.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 10:53 AM   #180
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Thanks Lucky! Anyone heard about Wolverine: Old Man Logan series?