news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Scriptures Forum

Old 07-23-2008, 04:13 PM   #1
VZA

Default Wu-Manual

This is thread Mark II.

We're working on GMT+7
Old 07-23-2008, 04:19 PM   #2
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

I'm carrying the sign onto the other towers.

Over.
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 04:21 PM   #3
VZA

Good stuff, I especially liked the pages with all the Wu lyrics explained.

Round everyone up, PM them, tell them this is the new thread. This won't be detected.
Old 07-23-2008, 04:25 PM   #4
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

PMed 10 so far.

But this will be detected... we still need to cover our asses.
Old 07-23-2008, 04:26 PM   #5
VZA

OK, really important things will be communicated via pastebin pages which we will PM eachother.
Old 07-23-2008, 04:30 PM   #6
Ritter
'Section 9'

What's the next act on the agenda?
Old 07-23-2008, 04:31 PM   #7
VZA

I think we need to start spying. Get on that shit Shizzah. I'll pm you my ThisIs50 username soon.
Old 07-23-2008, 04:35 PM   #8
Ritter
'Section 9'

I shall make mine. Downloading the program "Anonymizer", that hides my IP address, so I can infiltrate silently, and without IP banning.

I suggest most of you do the same.
Old 07-23-2008, 04:37 PM   #9
Ritter
'Section 9'

http://www.anonymizer.com/consumer/p...sss_trial.html

Download the free 7-day trial here.

Makes you invisible.
Old 07-23-2008, 04:37 PM   #10
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It's gonna get discovered again. We need to listen to some Smoothe da Hustler, hear some Broken Language.

You know I mean?
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 04:39 PM   #11
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm already in, legally, on some MI6 shit.
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Old 07-23-2008, 04:39 PM   #12
CHRONZ
Fresh 2 Deff

CHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal son

.. now yall know..

shadow C boxin the three

Last edited by CHRONZ; 07-23-2008 at 04:42 PM.
CHRONZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 04:40 PM   #13
Ritter
'Section 9'

I'm listening to Red & Meths version right now by coincidence.

But I could make a .txt file with all the *lyrics to The Broken Language*

And send it to you via PM.

Deal?
Old 07-23-2008, 04:40 PM   #14
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Deal.

Chronz, delete goddamn post, st00pid!
Old 07-23-2008, 04:43 PM   #15
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

deal

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote