news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Scriptures Forum

Old 07-23-2008, 03:57 PM   #16
VZA

I'm all Wu'd up now. Ready for war.

I got Wu Tang coloured firefox tabs, check it:

Old 07-23-2008, 04:00 PM   #17
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^impressive
Old 07-23-2008, 04:04 PM   #18
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by VZA View Post
I'm all Wu'd up now. Ready for war.

I got Wu Tang coloured firefox tabs, check it:

I shall do the same...
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 04:07 PM   #19
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

10 of y'all should have received the lyrics by now. Anyone let me know if the lyrics need some adding, editing and shit like that...
Old 07-23-2008, 04:07 PM   #20
VZA

You have a program called colorfultabs which you can get for free, just google it. It only works with firefox I think.
Old 07-23-2008, 04:11 PM   #21
Ritter
'Section 9'

Thanks for the intel VZA ^
Old 07-23-2008, 04:24 PM   #22
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Thanks, Shizzah. Now, everyone that already got milk shoulda show us the glass so that we know what's up.

"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 04:25 PM   #23
Ritter
'Section 9'

The patient's stable... No pressure problems so far from what I see.

I heard you were writing a book Slim... what's it called?
Old 07-23-2008, 04:28 PM   #24
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'll only say: pay attention to initials. The book's all about getting credibility.
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Old 07-23-2008, 04:29 PM   #25
Ritter
'Section 9'

Oh... nice to hear that... looking forward to the nice read.
Old 07-23-2008, 04:49 PM   #26
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Don't forget to flash your glass o'milk when you pour one.
Old 07-23-2008, 04:53 PM   #27
Ritter
'Section 9'

That's my kinda glass.
Old 07-23-2008, 08:07 PM   #28
KLIION JENSEN
PRODIGAL SUN

KLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken masta

ok, somebody bring me up to speed, i been gettin some pussy, so whats poppin with this shit ?? looks like muh'fuckaz is gettin organised...but wha gwarn with the milk ?? Shizzah that blonde milky bitch is dope...
KLIION JENSEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 08:13 PM   #29
Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
FAGMA LOVES MENS COCK

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition's Avatar

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition

I am from Greece and I am stoned lol

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 08:18 PM   #30
Ritter
'Section 9'

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLIION JENSEN View Post
ok, somebody bring me up to speed, i been gettin some pussy, so whats poppin with this shit ?? looks like muh'fuckaz is gettin organised...but wha gwarn with the milk ?? Shizzah that blonde milky bitch is dope...
They want you to think that's milk.......

Anyway, I'll sort ya'll out with the dictionary.