news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 07-23-2008, 04:11 AM   #151
Dusty Bones
Enigmah

Dusty Bones grasshopper

1st - a rock or some stones
2nd - fire
3rd- smoke

unless you're talking about people, then i'm waaay off

Dusty Bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 04:31 AM   #152
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty Bones View Post
1st - a rock or some stones
2nd - fire
3rd- smoke

unless you're talking about people, then i'm waaay off
Shiieeet ^

That's correct.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/158055209e41b94d/

Here you go, as promised.
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 05:33 AM   #153
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Sleeping during the day,
I hide away.
Watchful through the night,
I open at dawn's light.
But only for the briefest time,
Do I shine.
And then I hide away,
And sleep through the day.
What am I?
Old 07-23-2008, 06:49 AM   #154
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Oh yeah, I know that, it's that plant on the edge of my grandma's grass... What was its name, goddammit?
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 02:26 PM   #155
Dusty Bones
Enigmah

Dusty Bones grasshopper

^^i think i know that one but I'll pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizzah View Post
Shiieeet ^

That's correct.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/158055209e41b94d/

Here you go, as promised.
good look homie, peace

Dusty Bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 03:30 PM   #156
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wera View Post
What is deaf, dumb and blind and ALWAYS tells the truth?
Bumpzorzz!
Old 07-24-2008, 04:23 AM   #157
Ritter
'Section 9'

A deaf,dumb and blind guy telling the truth by body language?
Old 07-24-2008, 07:07 AM   #158
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahahhaahahhaha, that could be it, but it's not what I'm waiting for...

should I wait some more or should I tell?
Old 07-24-2008, 02:47 PM   #159
Ritter
'Section 9'

Quote:
hahahhaahahhaha, that could be it, but it's not what I'm waiting for...

should I wait some more or should I tell?
If it's deaf dumb and blind, it must be an item.

If it always tells the truth, that means it tells the truth even when the truth changes.

What follows change of... truth?

Is it a mirror or sum shit like that?
Old 07-24-2008, 02:55 PM   #160
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Polygraph.
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 02:57 PM   #161
Ritter
'Section 9'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizzah View Post
A lie detector?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim T View Post
Polygraph.
Not it.

I think it's a mirror, or a window.
Old 07-24-2008, 03:24 PM   #162
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
What is deaf, dumb and blind and ALWAYS tells the truth?
a weathercock

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 01:40 AM   #163
Ritter
'Section 9'

wera?

We're kinda blanking out here. What's the answer?
Old 07-26-2008, 03:14 PM   #164
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

it was the mirror bravo, my man
Old 07-26-2008, 03:16 PM   #165
Guarded By Martyrs
"ALL1stVERSE ALL1stVERSE"

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Still no takers on the original #2 question ?

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote