news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 07-27-2008, 11:48 PM   #1
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms
Default Stepbrothers was funny as hell

thats a good ass movie. its def. better than will ferrell's last movie, that semi-pro. anybody else seen it?
Old 07-27-2008, 11:53 PM   #2
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

no but I seen semi pro and that was a waste of money

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 11:59 PM   #3
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

^^^^^hell yeah
Old 07-28-2008, 01:07 AM   #4
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

I'm going tomorrow. I hear alot of good things about it.

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 08:08 AM   #5
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
no but I seen semi pro and that was a waste of money
agree

i heard that step brother not stop laughing from start to end

ima check it this weekend
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 10:32 AM   #6
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

I talked to a dude at a party last nite that just got back from seeing it, he said it was pretty funny.
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 10:35 AM   #7
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Saw it Monday, you'll be laughing throughout the whole movie. Step Brothers is what Semi-Pro was supposed to be. There's alot of crude humor in it. The last scene had me in stitches. Best Will Ferrell movie since Anchorman. If you guys like Will Ferrell movies, you'll love this.

Old 07-30-2008, 07:14 PM   #8
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

better than Taladega?
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 07:25 PM   #9
Storm
Vatican

It's either as good as Talladega or better but not by a wide margin. I laughed throughout the whole movie. The beginning is as good as the end.