news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 07-31-2008, 04:49 PM   #31
Soldier of Darkness
The Fifth Arch Angel

Soldier of Darkness grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Soldier of Darkness

oh nooooo, Inspect A Dick gave me negative rep... omg what ever am i going to do with my life i can't believe this is happening nooooooooooooooooo *sob*

[... doesn't change the fact you're still a bunch of bitin' ass homos.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Rino View Post
^ = is only here to HATE^
Oh-yes-sirree Bob, that's my only goal in the world, hate hate hate, I'm a regular Yacub.

I guess rap music has always been based on ripping someone else off, so you guys aren't too out of line, huh?

"A soldier of the darkness / Kidnap an emcee for a hostage"
- Madman (nka 9th Prince)

Last edited by Soldier of Darkness; 07-31-2008 at 04:55 PM.
Soldier of Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 06:13 PM   #32
RIINŲ
full metal yakuza

RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RIINŲ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier of Darkness View Post
doesn't change the fact you're still a bunch of bitin' ass homos
i just bumped this album and i must say it really beats the shit out of digisnax, this is the shit that rza cant make anymore, its dope as hell imo, so "bitin" is permitted in this case

stfu hater
Old 07-31-2008, 06:51 PM   #33
Soldier of Darkness
The Fifth Arch Angel

Quote:
i just bumped this album and i must say it really beats the shit out of digisnax, this is the shit that rza cant make anymore, its dope as hell imo, so "bitin" is permitted in this case

stfu hater
me farting on a true master inst. would beat the shit out of digisnax... not much of an accomplishment.

anyways... congratulations guys, on your originality.

Old 07-31-2008, 06:56 PM   #34
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:

stfu hater
almost anything is better than digi snacks.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 07:10 PM   #35
Soldier of Darkness
The Fifth Arch Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
almost anything is better than digi snacks.
The Yin & The Yang > DigiSnax

Old 07-31-2008, 07:14 PM   #36
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

Quote:

stfu hater
I remember Lord B admiting he rocks that old RZA style, but a lot grimmier and better. LORD BEATJITZU is a monster... The Audio Booth is full of talent... you guys should drop by from here and there. WU-CORP ARMY 4 EVER!!!

Peace to all the gods that rocked on this.
Old 07-31-2008, 07:17 PM   #37
Soldier of Darkness
The Fifth Arch Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspectahChek View Post
I remember Lord B admiting he rocks that old RZA style, but a lot grimmier and better. LORD BEATJITZU is a monster... The Audio Booth is full of talent... you guys should drop by from here and there. WU-CORP ARMY 4 EVER!!!

Peace to all the gods that rocked on this.
Sorry I'm bein such a hater, man... it's just the name-thing really bothers me.

I had a group once; we were gonna call ourselves "Wu-Bloodkin," until one of our elder peeps was like, "y'all are some major biters if you name yourselves that," and I realized he was right.

I'll check it out someday.

Old 07-31-2008, 07:22 PM   #38
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

Quote:

I had a group once; we were gonna call ourselves "Wu-Bloodkin," until one of our elder peeps was like, "y'all are some major biters if you name yourselves that," and I realized he was right.

Dont listen to the haters fam. You cant forget that most of the producers on here such as myself are influenced by that underground RZA Wu elment, DJ Muggs, Jedi Mind trick MF DOOM etc... sound. We do add a little more spice to it though... If you do get around to listen you will notice how Beatjitzu has masterd the art of LO-FI. There are a couple of lo-fi producers on the corp and they all flip shit differently. The emcees are just going raw... And the reason that some are on some kung fu shit (NOT ALL) is because this album came from LORD B dropping a full lengh beat tape called "Black Belt Theather" And it was a tribute to the art of kung fu.

Check out our crew page... Its all of the talented cats from Wu-corps Audio booth.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...3-02e90987c80e
Old 07-31-2008, 09:40 PM   #39
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I might have a listen a bit later. Congrats on finishing the project but I have to say Wu Corp is the wrong place for talented artists, its sad but nobody really gives a fuck. Especially the Audio Booth, unless your a well known poster in which case even your medium tracks are "fire god!!!" All I know is im not the only person who stop posting there on account of all the asskissing that is going around. Me and a couple dudes I know are just doing our own thing not wasting out time with that.... dont get me wrong Beatjitzu is a fine producer and im sure alot of the artists spitting on this tape are mad nice too. PEACE

Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 06:49 AM   #40
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

its not like we are a real group who gets togeather..and jumps on stage...the name is from the site....u do know were at WU tang CORP

dont u
thats were the name comes from..were all from the corp
so when we all get to geather here thats what it is
its a army of mc's that posts at wu tang corp
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 07:02 AM   #41
beeboy
Wu Vatican

beeboy prodigal sonbeeboy prodigal sonbeeboy prodigal sonbeeboy prodigal sonbeeboy prodigal sonbeeboy prodigal son

ok, cover art looks like people puttin some love n effort into this, hope audiowise will be the same...i give u feedback after a listn, actually downloading..peace