news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 08-06-2008, 10:50 PM   #1
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy
Default Good Game Music...

Which videos games you played, that you think have some good BG music?

I got a few.

Tekken 3
Forest Law

A couple Knuckles themed tracks from Sonic Adventure 2
Meteor Herd

Pumpkin Hill

Aquatic Mine

Death chamber

Super Smash bros.
Metal gear solid theme of love

you got any?
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 11:12 PM   #2
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

guilty gear fighting series has had some awesome music. i only have the midnight carnival soundtrack

my favorite songs from the sonic adventure series were

city escape
live and learn
open your heart
pumpkin hill
green hill zone
speed highway

tekken 3 my favorites were jin and ninas

marvel vs capcom
gambit

mvc2 - carnival nites and the ship level

donkey kong rap

mega man x3 - zeros theme and gravity beetle

dr wily from mega man 2

there more but thats all i can think of atm

metal gear solid series has a great soundtrack

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 11:15 PM   #3
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

I'd have a search Hollow, there was a big thread on this a while back.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...

Last edited by LuckyTheWonderDog; 08-06-2008 at 11:18 PM.
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 11:49 PM   #4
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

o for real, my bad this isn't really a chamber im in alot...
Old 08-06-2008, 11:51 PM   #5
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

Yeah I think wade might have started it.

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
Old 08-07-2008, 12:17 AM   #6
racist randy
Banned

well since we can't find it.......what's your shit??
Old 08-07-2008, 10:10 AM   #7
Maccabee Ridah
penalty boxed user

Maccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkey

25 To Life has good rap music, well not so dope, but some of the tracks r really dope!

P.E.A.C.E.
Maccabee Ridah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 10:14 AM   #8
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Diablo...
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 10:27 AM   #9
racist randy
Banned

Some more joints I would say, Jak 2 when you getting chased by that big ass spider, that shit was intense as a youngbull....
Old 08-07-2008, 10:52 AM   #10
racist randy
Banned

Old 08-07-2008, 02:40 PM   #11
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

def jam vendetta of course
i like those knucles tracks on adventure 2 i was jus playin that game yesterday
Old 08-07-2008, 02:43 PM   #12
racist randy
Banned

LOL yeah that shit is a classic, my Wii got tooken out of my possession so i can't play it no more.
Old 08-07-2008, 02:45 PM   #13
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

oh yeah and parappa the rapper and um jammer lammy when u unlock parappa
Old 08-07-2008, 02:50 PM   #14
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

As far as fitting the game, the Zelda games always have perfect music.

Old 08-07-2008, 02:53 PM   #15
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Streets of Rage 2
Sonic games on the megadrive (genesis)
Castlevania Synphony of the night
Metal Gear Solid
Street fighter 2 (original)

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote